
The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc .THEME
1. I graduated high School from ICS Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
2. Have lived in Africa, England, Indonesia
3. I will own a horse one day.......
4. I have freckles-more in the summer:)
5. I love the smell of rain, fireplaces, puppy breath
6. Born in Texas
7. Favorite food is Duro Watt with Injera-(Ethiopian chicken dish)
8. I can blow air out of my eyes and make it bubble-LOLOLOL
9. I love to fester abt silly things
10. Served 4 years in the United States Coast Guard( met hubby who was also then active duty Coast Guard)
2 comments:
I'd love to own a horse someday too. We can have them per our zoning, but the cards just haven't fallen into place for that opportunity yet.......
yep....sigh...same here.....:)
Post a Comment