Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Im Alive I Promise....LOLOLOLOL

Well it has been awhile hasnt it?????LOLOLOL
And alot has happend in the world since-eh? ;)But its been pretty same old same old ard here though( a good thing;))
Stinger has been through alot in the past couple of weeks. But he and his tummy are in a much happier place*knock on wood* I did have an apt with the Dr on Monday....seams he thinks Stinger is getting more and more OCD lately. I guess how he described it is that all his anxiety that he feels abt everything is being soothed by him by some OCD behaviors-he seamed to think everything went back to OCD and anxiety and that OCD tendancies were his way of coping. So instead of temper tantrums, and crying-which he used to do quiet frequently-he is using these obsessive repetitions to deal with thinsg -its ghis way of coping with everyday thinsg-his sense of control etc-which makes complete sense. As the aggressive behaviors I have seen in the past have been noticeably getting more and more less frequent. He said as long as his insistance on certian things and behaviors dont disrupt the family and himself-then to just let it be......instead of trying more and more meds etc we are going to see if what he is doing is going to work for him.He said it was a good thing that Stinger was trying his own ideas on how to cope. I never really thought to see it like that ...which was interesting. He also mentioned Tourettes and asked if any other professional had mentioned that to me. He does have some repetitions-but nothing like what I had read abt etc. He hasbeen starting this grunting thing -like he is trying to clear his nose and he will do it constantly-but thats all Ive seen him doing lately-so I dont exactly know where that comment was coming from...???But again he said to just watch it and it might go away on its own...so we shall see.
Flamingo is having her 1st sleep over this Friday. She is sooo excited and has all these girl things planned-LOLOLOL. She came home today and was wanting to know if while her friend is here I could take them shopping. I couldnt help but laugh-I think it was a nervous laugh actually- as I had been thinking that was a couple more years in coming......She sure cracks me up. LOLOLOLOLOL
Monkey Boy had a wonderful VIP wek at school and he came home just beaming each day last week. He was dissapointed that his week ended on Friday-LOLOLOL as I guess he thought it was going to continue all year????.......LOLOLOLOLOL He is doing so well in school and the teacher leaves such nice notes on his charts that come home abt his behavior-which can I tell you, I am sooo pleased abt-and I praise him continuesly-LOLOLOL
Tomorrow the kids have off-some teacher deal. So I was looking forward to sleeping in and having a low key day with Stinger. Tonight at bedtime I was telling him abt my plans-LOLOLOL only to find him in tears. So upset he wasnt going to be doing school and waking up at the usual time. I asked him what was wrong and if he still wanted things to go as usual. He said YES!!!!!And I want you to wake me up at 7.What was I thinking????This is usual and I forgot......We talked abt it and it was decided school would go on as usual. He was giving me a hug and said "Mom-dont you think school is fun, I do?????" I said "Of course Stinger-I LOVE teaching you." How can you not melt with that? What a sweety-eh? He said as I was leaving-"Mom-you can wake me up at 8-Ill let you sleep in for an extra hour." LOLOLOLOLOL
Man- I am sooo truly blessed! What sweet little hearts my kids have....Each and every day I marvel at how young they are yet how much they touch and teach me every day.....I LOVE being a MOM!!!!!!!!Best job on Earth!!!










No comments: