Friday, July 31, 2009

Dentist Drama part...ugh...it just goes on and on.......

WEll I just got back from the dentist today.....didnt have a great experiance-seams they did alot more than I was expecting in regards to my bridge....sigh....numb and in pain...yet again......thank goodness we have a slow weekend....I doubt Ill be in the mood for much else.....
Man-I just LOVE how a trip to the dentist can just screw up your whole week-luv it.......ugh!
We decided to not go to a reunion this weekend.......but I guess its okay now considering the circumstances...Im to be popping pain pills every 4 hrs-yeah....cant wait till the numb wheres off-thats when its going to get real fun....
But some good news-Flamingo found out, when some neighbor kids came over to play yesterday, that the little girl next door got switched to another class for next year and now they will have the same teacher. They were both so happy and gave each other high fives and went off hand in hand...LOLOLOL:)
Monkey Boy and Flamingo have a play date with them again after lunch today. Its nice to have neighborhood friends....especially when there are so few neighbors-LOLOLOL
Dh and I decided to try out a new church on Sunday. It looks really friendly and has alot of ministries for the kids and newbies etc. Vacation Bible School starts at the end of August with Calvary. So a couple of things still planned before school starts..but mostly low key ard here-and thats fine with me :)







No comments: