Friday, June 04, 2010

"Schools Out...Schools Out... Teacher Let The Mules Out..."

Gosh-its been ages it seams since I have written...So alot of catching up to do...yigh...

Today was the last day of school for the kiddoes. They are soo happy!!!:)Flamingo so plowed out on the couch..ZZZZzzzzzzz, Monkey soon to follow, and Stinge ris munching on popcorn...LOLOLOL

Monkey Boy came home with a DVD that his teacher made of highlights of the year-that was really sweet of her and we all had fun watching it tnight. He also informed me that hugs were abundant between him and his girlfriend as "We wont see each other for TWO months Mom!!"LOLOLOL

Flamingo found out she isnt in her best friends class and has a hard teacher next year....I talked with another Mom and not alot of good coming from so called teacher-so I might be scheduling a meeting to see abt changing....I havent decided yet.....but Im not too sure abt he rtecahing style and Flamingo being very prone to spacing and not asking questions when she doesnt understand or hear something...so we shall see. She had a playdate with her best friened all day today and we watched Tooth Fairy and then brought her home-so she is plain pooped..LOLOL-hence the Zzzzzz's right now...

Stinger had a busy fun week-we did fun hands on crafts all week-which he really enjoyed:)He made the coolest Ananzi cliff dwelling out of clay-painted it with a wash and did a really great job with it-Ill post pics soon:)We planted some things in pots-which he really liked as well, and made some pots for Fathers Day.
He will start Summer social group in abt a week-yahhhhh....should be interesting...but I think..think...he will enjoy it once he gets used to it...

My Birthday was absolutely wonderful. Dh took us all out to eat at R Tuesdays-my fav place....we went and saw Prince of Persia, and he spoiled me rotten with many nice gifts:)

Papa and Nana came over for a picnic on Memorial Day-which was soo nice-we had a nummy barbecue and it was really nice weather too-which was excellent:)Dh makes SUCH GOOD burgers-NUMMY!!!I received a very nice card and some $$-which is always so nice as I never feel I should spend money on myself as there are so many things Id like to buy or get for the kiddoes or dh instead:)So it makes me treat myself-Thanks Dad and Mom{{HUGS}}
I also got a really nice gift basket filled with goodies from Grami-filled with garden fun and coffee/chocolate nummies!! :) Thanks Grami-very sweet of you!!

So my B-day was really wonderful and I spend it with the ones I love-what could be better than that!!

Puddin...sheesh-what can I say...sleeping..sleeping..sleeping...milk has come in, and pups rollin ard in her tummy-could be any day now....Im getting very excited and nervous...LOLOL-as is expected-eh?LOLOLOL

Well that abt wraps it up....Oh!!!!! Monkey had his first baseball game last week. He looked so adoreable all decked out in his cleats and outfit-TOO cute!! He hit a 3rd, and a 1st base hitter-so cool!! And that machine is FAST!! Many kids didnt do too well hitting(1st time actually hitting a thrown ball)-but Monkey boy did really well-he is fun to watch!!Very proud Momma bear...

All the kids did absolutely wonderful in school as well thsi year-so Im very proud and very happy to be spending some precious time with them now that school is out

No comments: