Monday, November 29, 2010

On To Christmas.....:)

Well this weekends plans were cut short with the weather-surprise..surprise!!LOLOL

We were going to go see harry potter...but we decided by the time we got down to Logan and did all of our shopping that it would be dark and the snow on the roads isn't fun in the canyons in the dark...so we skipped the movie and hurried home...

I got a couple of early Christmas presents from dh:) 2 jackets-a chore jacket so while Im outside with the critters I wont get cold and a nice really warm jacket to wear out and abt. Im soo excited to wear them...but Im making dh wait to use his presents so I have to wait too I guess...:( LOLOLOL

We put up the tree tday after the kids got home from school. Our house is starting to smell all cinnamony with the cinnamon ornaments:) Nummy!! I love it!! Then when you go outside you can smell wood fireplaces-another favorite smell of mine:) Doesnt take much does it??:) But I love this time of year:)

Flmaingos long awaited gift that I ordered came tday for Christmas. I just KNEW I was in trouble with these Monster High things....ugh!! I should have grabbed them all up in Sept like I thought I should have at the time...LOLOL, as she wants them all now..and you cant find them anywhere....if you can they are going for sooo much more than they were. Ive seen some selling for $50 PLUS when they retailed in Sep at $19.99-crazy-eh?? But I found a sight called Virtual King International and they have some for abt $30-which I thought was OK-so I ordered one on the 26th and I got it TDAY!!! WOW!! Now thats what I call service!!LOLOLOL Anyway-the Flamingo will be soo happy:) She thinks if she asks Santa for things he can get anything-LOLOLOL, I had to tell her some things are even tough for Santa...she couldnt believe it and is asking anyway....I told her I would try my best to get her another doll..but wasnt making any promises...so in her head Im getting her one and then Santa will get her another...ugh...sigh...LOLOL-just cant win can I??LOLOLOL Shes even made room on her dresser-you should see it....LOLOLOL

Stingers number one Wii game is all sold out everywhere too-so we will have to order that as well I think....geesh...Monkey Boys big item is an MP3 player-as hes always asking to listen to mine...LOLOLOL-and we got that at 5:30 Radio Shack -Black Friday special:)-LOLOLOL

So Flamingo is pretty much done and Monkey Boy-but Stinger I still have shopping to do....he wants Star Wars Legos-which I have to get at Wally's

But we are getting there:)

I still have alot of cleaning up to do upstairs ard the tree...LOLOL and decorating to do too:)But Im looking forward to it-I love decorating for Christmas-poor dh-hes not going to know what hit him when he comes home tnight-LOLOLOL




No comments: