God is my Captain, Dh is 1st Mate, my children are my stewardship, and my salary comes in hugs and kisses!
Seriously...either that is the coolest, or most scary job ever! (I say as I pray for the safety of those with that job)
I know.......when I was in the Coast Guard we wouldnt even go out in really bad weather-but not these guys.....they brave it all.Thks jenn{{HUGS}} Your little girl is just too dang cute by the way-when you post pics I have to smile-luv it!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Seriously...either that is the coolest, or most scary job ever! (I say as I pray for the safety of those with that job)
I know.......when I was in the Coast Guard we wouldnt even go out in really bad weather-but not these guys.....they brave it all.Thks jenn{{HUGS}} Your little girl is just too dang cute by the way-when you post pics I have to smile-luv it!!
Post a Comment