Well as If Im not already fired up.....lately......LOLOLOLOL
Today I learn that my daughter who is in 4th grade and my little boy who is in 2nd grade have had a mystery visitor coming into the school every week-to talk abt all kinds of wonderful "school" things..... Things every parent would want a complete stranger telling them abt...
Guess Reading, Spelling, History, Grammer, Math, and Science is sooo old school now. The new thing is to tell them abt sexuality,coaches that might be molesting them, and to get that all time goal percentage on state test scores......!!!!
Ive abt had it......
I learned abt the lady last week-when my daughter came home telling us that spankens were bad and that there was a better way.........Red flags went up there on that one and I choose to talk with dh abt it-explain things to the kids and I thought I had taken care of that....wrong......
Since when did the schools or should I say Government decide they could do a better job raising our kids than we can???Talk abt undermining parents. Flamingo actually told me "No Mom-this lady is right!" She took this strangers advice over the guidance of her own parents. I think my jaw abt hit the floor. What kind of a society does this kind of undermining within the family unit? What ever happend to parents raising their kids. Do they really think we arent cutting it? Or is it a slow, controlling, purposefully thing-you know that saying: "if you capture the kids you seize the nation"-something like that....except I think it was from a simple someone...oh.... like......HITLER!!!!!
Anyway what urkes me to no end is that they do this with an outside source, not informing the parents, etc.....so for all i know this woman could be one of those sickoes.....has SHE had a background check.....has her references been checked. She probably doesnt have any of the Godly values I have and yet she is trying to teach her own set to MY child????
Not to mention Godly principles are out the window.....I am just so upset abt everything.....Ive been reading my bible-religiously too, hoping it would help answer some of my questions abt so many things that I dont understand happening to our nation, to our society.....
And honestly Im not getting to much comfort.....only that its supposed to be, that I should not worry, that it will get worse(cant wait),that it will all end well.....okay...but what abt NOW??? What am I supposed to do abt NOW?
2 comments:
Have you talked to the school about it? If you and enough other parents raise heck about it, perhaps this will stop the lady from coming in. At least teach them to inform the parents before letting this person talk to your children...
Ok, this pisses me off too! Have things really changed so much since I was in school?! For our health class (in 5th and again in 8th grade) you had to bring in a note signed by your parents to attend. If someone were telling my child these things especially without my permission, I would be livid! I am all for keeping my kids informed and honestly they probably know more about body parts proper names and what is okay touching wise than most because we want them to feel comfortable talking about their anatomy if heaven forbid something ever did happen. But this is not the school's place or business! Especially talking on spanking and sexuality. I can't imagine. One more reason for us to further our consideration of home school even more it seems! I hope you and the other parents do raise heck and get the school to realize how much this lady is crossing the line.
Post a Comment