Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Momma Breaks......:)

They are so helpless-their eyes and ears wont open for another 2 weeks-wow!!  My favorite is this little boy who has his head over the orange one. He's striped and has the cutest little light face. I cant wait till they get a bit older and we can get better pics of them individually:) Their little cries are so cute and Momma quickly rushes over-shes doing such a good job with them-Im soooo relieved.  We thought we were going to have to grab them from her...we had a couple at first that didnt make it-poor Stinger he came in all weepy eyed:( So Im glad she figured it out with these last 4. I REALLY didnt want to have to feed and care for something so delicate and fragile....I quickly took the first one out-Garfield is what Flamingo is calling it-the orange one, and broke the cord and placed it with Momma and then she licked it-with me watching closely.... I did it with the next 2 as well as I just wasnt sure she could be alone with them-but then at 2:30 I decided to go to bed and when we awoke the next day their was the striped one too-all cleaned up and doing well-they all were...So maybee she just needed a little help in understandng what to do. But at any rate they are all doing fine and Momma is enjoying her litter-YEAH!! :)

No comments: