Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fun In the Sun Weekend :)




Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free scrapbook design




This silly blogger is acting weird...anyway....................We bought a new trampoline on Friday!!!!! The kids are having a ball with it!! :)
We put it together on Friday and it took us a good while-LOLOL, then we had to find a level place to put it-and if anyone knows our yard it is hardly level..LOLOL, then we had to strap it down so it wont fly away.....crazy you say-right? Well the winds ard here are CRAZY strong-and we've seen many a trampoline being flown ard-ending up in some farmers field-so strapping is a neccesity...LOLOL. But we got it all together and we all had a go on it-Man-I havent been on a tramp in sooo long-but had a ball:)

Then fireworks were on Sat night and we usually watch them just on the porch from town as we eat licorice-but of course the kids wanted to sit on the tramp-LOLOL. They are out there all day-LOLOL-coming in for only food and water breaks-so very good investment;) LOLOL And sleepovers are being planned in their heads as we speak -sleeping out on the tramp....what fun!!

Tnight we made homemade icecream. I had it for the first time at Gramis-so as soon as we got back we looked into getting an icecream machine-we found one we liked and it came in the mail this past week-it was delicious!!!! Used Grami's recipe-bannana-YUMMY!!Im not a big icecream fan unless its got chunks of stuff in it-but this was heavenly:) So pretty good in my book-LOLOL

So we had a really good weekend-its been crazy hot-staying in the 90's pretty much all day-ugh! Here I am complaining abt the heat and in just a while I'll be complaining abt the cold-LOLOL

The boys have started boxing agn-having been off for a month -its been pretty hard, but they are slowly getting back into it....This next week Im going to return to writing abt the Georgia trip-its been crazy trying to get on the computer ard here lately-but I dont it will be a prob anymore-with the trampoline:)LOLOL So I should be updating agn soon:)


No comments: