Tuesday, August 28, 2012

1st Day!!:)

I planned out each kids day individually with them and I felt good abt it-but still didn't sleep well....LOLOL
Neither did Stinger-which I was really worried abt....
I dropped everyone off this morning-like I usually do the first day. Flamingo couldn't seam to open the door quick enough...neither could Monkey Boy...Stinger just was really giggly-LOLOL-which is sooo unlike him-so I knew he was nervous. But he walked into that school so confident-with me ever looking his way...wondering..worrying.... and I was kept wondering...waiting for a phone call saying it was just too much-that he wanted to come home...only to wait all day as no phone call came!!WHOOT!! He made it through-he did it!!  When he came home i was expecting to have to pry information out of him as I had to in the past-but he had a HUGE smile on his face and right then and there I knew it had been OK!:) Flamingo and Stinger both ride the same bus-so they came walking down the road just a smilin...:)And Stinger and Flamingo where wanting to talk all abt their day-at the same time-LOLOL
   He had a really good day-with the information he shared he even found some kids who he talked with abt video games etc...:) Soooo happy I was!! I guess his only set back was his remedial swim that I signed him up for-he was sooo uncomfortable in that class 1st period-saying that the kids where really low functioning-and it wasn't a good fit for him at all...which made me pretty upset as the teacher who recommended that class to me  was wayyyy off?? I cant quite figure that out...but anyway-his day went really good and he's really excited abt his tech class-where he gets to make videos and edit etc with computers etc...?? Im clueless when it comes to that stuff...but hes really excited and hes going to see if he can switch that 1st period class tom morning.

Flamingo was all words as well-as a special someone is in all her classes...LOLOL-It'll be a wonder if she learns anything...LOLOL, but shes pleased ever so much and that makes me smile inside:)
Monkey Boy is also so happy to be back at school so he can see his friends that he has missed this summer....and he tells me he thinks his teacher who he feared to be a meany will be better than his last one:) 
So all good news and Today was a BIG success for all!!
 Im sooooooo happy!! Happy everyone had a good day!!Oh-also Flamingo and Stinger managed to get into their lockers-which they where both worried abt! WHOOT!! On cloud Nine I am:)Another Proud-very Proud Momma Bear!! :)

No comments: