Monday, December 10, 2012

Sickies in the House:(

Well we've got the sickies here...blah:(

  Poor Flamingo-have no idea where she got this bug but its hit her hard-tom will be her 3rd day out of school-which is unheard of ard here:( Right ard Christmas too-humbug:(
   Tday I managed to get someone to take my shift at work-which was awesome. I hated leaving her and worried abt it all the way to work-then called in our fill in and walla! :) So that was way nice :) When I left she was gagging-which led dh to start gagging-he sooo does not do well with all that-LOLOL-Poor guy-so I was just worried sick abt the both of them.  But I arrived home to no puking and Dh helping her warm up some soup:) What a relief!
  But tnight she was running a fever-so no school agn tom:( We tried taking some fever meds-and poor sweety just hates taking and swallowing pills-so that made her gag-finally found some child fever reducer-liquid- that she manged to get down and her fever is down a bit-she also took a long nice bubble bath-which she really liked then off to bed in her warm fuzzy blanket that she had  me wrap up like a cocoon-LOLOL-so like her Momma:)  Oils on her neck and chest, ointment for her sore red nose and upper lip-poor thing-hopefully she can get some sleep tnight-then more sleep tom. 
   
I just hate it when the kiddoes are misereable:(

Stinger has been disinfecting things like crazy and was wearing plastic gloves while on the computer tnight-afraid he'll somehow get contaminated-LOLOL, boy I hope it doesnt go full circle ard here......yigh....

So we will just cross our fingers and toes that it leaves just as quick as it came.... 

Hate the sickies-go away!! :P

Laters, 
 

No comments: