Friday, January 05, 2007

Okay Ill start with something nice here-Christmas!!!!:)

Hi Everyone,
I hope your Christmas and New Year were wonderful. Ours was :)
I think Santa dumped it all at our house-LOLOLOL
It was so much fun-watching the kids come up stairs, their faces all a glow with pure delight and wonder. I think thats my fav part of it all-LOLOLOL
Stinger was all into the bee things we and Papa and Nana managed to find-and they are all plasterd on his ceiling so he can have sweet dreams-LOLOL. Flamingo is playing with her petshop and barbies-they are going everywhere with her these days;)Monkey Boy is dragging ard his cars and trains. They are all so funny to watch and I get a kick out of seeing them ALL smiling ;)LOLOLOL .Pappa and Nana also came over and we had a nice dinner ham with them. It was great to see them and we all loved having them be able to come visit us. And were sorry to see them leave.

New Years is never really big at our house. I think dh and I just snuggled and watched movies till late, but it was nice.Happy New Years late Everyone!!!!

Well its been awhile since I have written-abt Stinger and how he is doing at his new school. Weve been getting threats from the bus people saying that hes going to be kicked off. The aide( some teenager) actually had the nerve to come up to the door and tell me that he broke her nail-UGH!I guess hes been standing up and undoing the bottom part of his seatbelt, calling the kids names etc. I called the school and they said it was rediculous and that he couldnt get kicked off. The laughed when I told them abt the broken nail-LOLOLOL. But we got threatend agn today and they said Monday was Stingers last chance. So I dont know what the deal is, but I thought thats why he was riding that bus-as they actually had aides who knew what they were doing.I guess not-so they are a problem right now. Im not condoning what Stinger does, but they need to have someone on there who is concerned abt more than breaking a nail...sheesh...
School is going okay-weve got good days which are absolutely perfect and then the others where you name it and its done. I cant figure that out at all. But Stinger is understanding how the system is working at least somewhat. I wasnt sure abt that-but hes got the idea abt what is going on a little I think. He comes home and says "One- no fun, Two-things to do..."LOLOLOL So hes understanding those two levels at least-LOLOLOL They are using the timeout room for not complying-which is quiet frequently, but its right there attached to the classroom-so I feel better abt it-somewhat. I dont think they are applying the IEP at all that we had at the other school-so I need to call a meeting abt that. I mean we as a team put those things in there for a reason-kwim? Rediculous-if ist not one thinsg its another-LOLOLOL
WE had our apt with the Mental Health and it looks like we wont be using them. So thats another blow. No one in the clinic except the psyc doc is preffered so everytime we go there to talk with anyone its 32$. The social worker wants to see Stinger every week at first-so Ive paid in abt 64$ in just the past two weeks. The social classes are every week as well-another 24$. The lady at the desk ran up everything with the home worker and it came to 330$ per month. So that wont be happening. Until at least we get the review done for Medicaid-and even then I dont know if we will get in. Its torked me off pretty bad the past couple of days. I call them today and ask if we can do once amonth or 2 times a month and its a no deal-what the heck???So I guess we are done with them-which is fine, just fine. Ill prob be switching to their pscy doc though as he is preffered and hes alot closer, but judging ho wsoooo concerned they are abt Stinger not ven letting us do what we can, I might just stay at Childrens-at least I KNOW hes competant-kwim?LOLOLOL And the case worker does go to the school anyway-so I dont exactly know why its nec for him to see Stinger privately....the whole thing is just a headache. So Im choosing, after stressing about it for a couple days,LOLOLOL:) Im choosing to just be done with it-LOLOLOL. And im waiting to see if we qualify for Medicaid.
Ahhhhh...so the sagga continues....LOLOLOL
...one dy at a time Tammy.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just seems never ending sometimes. Hang on in there.
Cheers