Thursday, January 25, 2007

YES!!!!!!! :)

Well It has been awhile since I have updated ;)

Stinger is doing wonderful :) He is going on his 3rd-yes i repeat 3rd day of practically perfect behavior. I called the doc and we upped some things-so maybee just maybee.............
He comes home and he thinks his day has been rotten-will have had maybee one choice that wasnt too great, but the rest of the day will have been really good and yet he thinks his whole day is bad as that one incident.Its as if he cant get past it. I keep having to tell him-NO!!!! You did soo well-you are doing so great!!!!Way to Go!!!!!!LOLOLOL
He has been having trouble going to sleep though-but I can live with that and we will just get through it-as we have been there before when we first started.
The IEP meeting went VERY well-they kept pretty much everything the same-and I didnt not agree with anything....phew-my mind was thinking up some stuff I tell ya-its what its used to doing, putting on my warrior momma gear. I dont think I will ever get out of that mindset no matter how I try.....
The behavior plan is changed-from what I hated to something I actually agree with. I can actually put my son on the bus in the morning and KNOW now that he is safe and that they are now doing the right thing. Their plans before I did NOT agree with and now they are no longer possible. Stinger actually HELPED in this;) But we wont tell him that.LOLOLOL I guess they had been wanting to do some changes, but the district had been saying no-now they have to :) The main point now being Stinger is safe and I am not a wreck worrying abt it any longer.

Flamingo......LOLOLOLOL....Where do I start......LOLOLOL
She has an actual boyfriend LOLOLOL. Of course we had to find out as she asks Daddy abt everything-LOLOLOLOL. Seams that she has had him for quiet a good while, but finally asked Daddy's permission the other day;)LOLOLOLOL
They hold hands at circle time, he tells her nice things like "I like your tennis shoes"LOLOLOL, and has given her a kiss on the hand-LOLOLOLOL, sit together on the bus. She in turn helps him with his colors at school;) This is the boy whom she has been trying to help be good in class-seams it has worked all a little too good-LOLOLOL
But she is her happy self and cant stop smiling these days-what is that all abt?;)

Monkey boy is getting very independant ard here-and I hate to say it, but every time I hear "I can do it MOM!!!!" a little part of me cries. Its wonderful seeing him be so strong, so sure of himself, yet at the same time I hate this pulling away from me part-kwim? He hates it that I call him "my baby"when Im teasinghim adn snuggling him-but Ill do it until I cant get away with it-LOLOLOL He will always be my baby-like it or not-LOLOLOL. His favorite past time is taking a bath these days-a good thing-right? But each one of the kiddoes loves their bath time a little too much and I am constantly nagging them to get out! Stinger could be in there all day If I let him-LOLOLOL
He has also slightly stopped taking a we morning walk abt snitching peoples things. I just have to make sure hes got a full tummy before he goes to bed;)

The weather here has just been weird-it got up to 64 today-really bizarre and then shot down to 46 then continued to get colder and colder and colder, but no snow-we are usually right in a snowy mess right now-not this year. I think its confusing the bugs and they are starting to come out. I noticed a little bee/wasp the other day that wasnt doing too well on our fridge-of course it was wisked off by an excstatic Stinger who straight away took it to his room and has kept in in his microsope storage container......talking to it and trying to prolong its life in any way imagineable-LOLOLOL. He has been really missing his bee friends.
But who knows with the weather acting weird as it has been, Spring might be just ard the corner-so Stinger keeps hoping;)
Personally I cant wait either-I hate being cold-unless it brings snow to make up for it;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sweetheart, mom and I are so happy about the change in Bailey and that your meeting went well. It sounds like things are going well at the moment. We will keep our fingers crossed.

We love you all bunches and bunches.

Dad and mom