Welll.....well......well..........Someone called me bright and early.
Teacher X was apoligetic and yet kept referencing back to something Stinger had done......Im not really surprized...AT ALL......
I guess she knows abt the aides wanting to find new jobs, said this was a good reminder though that they need to watch what they say infront of the kids...hmmm...
I do know from research that I have done that special education teachers do have a high turn over rate. I know this......I knwo it takes a special person to want to help these kids. But sheesh..keep the comments to yourself-kwim? How hard is that?!!!
So...Im waiting for them to GET new jobs and quiet complaining-eh, I guess? Wont we all be happier then-right? LOLOLOL????
So not much was accomplished-just that I wanted them to know that Stinger is aware of what they say and who knows what he will repeat back to me when they are home...Its think they need to be reminded of this every so often;)
And what do ya know-he came home the next day 100% -all 5's!!!!!:) Think this had anything to do with it...maybee....who really knows.
My main point in writing to them is to let them know that I am a concerned parent-that I DO care what goes on at that school. Maybee other parents there dont-but I for one do-kwim? So I feel I was heard and thats the end of it...I hope.....which is good :)
Dh is taking off today-he got a swing set for the kiddoes and is fixing up the tractor. Stinger is outside being Daddys little helper. Its kinda windy-so they decieded to put the swing set together later this weekend.
Flamingo and I played pretty girl this morning. We did our nails and toenails. She is so much fun. She forgot;) to tell me that shes not allowed to wear nail polish to school....LOLOL-hopefully weve got some remover ard here somewhere to take off that HOT PINK color she chose to do her nails with-LOLOLOLOL. What a stinker-eh?
Group is going good-the tecahe rthere is really good at listening to Stinger and getting eye contact from him before she directs him-she is a jem, and Stinger responds to this teacher beautifully and is enjoying group more and more. There is a little girl there who is always teasing him-playfully teasing him, and Stinger doesnt seam to mind this FROM HER-which is a BIG THING!!!LOLOL But things are going MUCH better at group. He is still choosing to play alone, but hes getting more and more adjusted to the whole place and the kids and teachers.
It amazes me how just the right teacher can make ALLLL the difference with him...
Im reading a Temple Grandin book-she is REALLY clever. Shes got high functioning Autism and has used a passion of interest she has to become very successful in life. Im just soaking up these two books. But Ill post abt them later. Shes got some really interesting ideas abt animal behaviors and autistic behaviors that seam right on having to do with sensory and flight or fight behaviors etc....Very interesting indeed!
All the kids are home today-our power on our road went off yesterday at 1 pm and didnt come back on till abt 5am this morning-..sigh...the kids were all upstairs in Flamingo's bed as no one wanted to be all alone in the dark-so no one got much sleep last night-so they stayed home :)
It was kinda nice having no power-my mind started racing agn abt it-LOLOL;)thinking maybee...... then I realized I cant live without the dryer or washer very well can I? But it would be nice and it kinda was last night.
1 comment:
Yeah, I think about it also when we lose power and I have to read by candlelight. Then I get real and realize that I am NOT beating clothes against rocks to get them clean! LOLOL ;)
Glad things are looking up!
Post a Comment