Well today we met another Doc yet again fromMH as ours has left-YET AGAIN! Sheesh.....Why is Stinger on Medicaid again-LOLOL;) yi-yi-yigh.....sigh....
But before that we had an apointment to touch base with his case worker. Seams yesterday Stinger got upset as a kid in group was saying something when Stinger thought it was quite time and no one should be talking-punched him. Had another incident in the bathroom with the same kid-knocked his glasses off and scratched him....Therapist says it was a space issue-then I told him what Stinger had told me-abt the name calling. So it was probably a combo of both.....Guess he had to be escorted out of the bathroom and procedded to have a fit as he doesnt like being touched when he is already aggitated. Yet when I questioned Stinger abt it yesterday Stinger said the case worker didnt touch him like the aides at school-he was stronger and case worker didnt hurt him like the aides do.....
And no I wasnt told of any of this-but apparently the case worker KNOWS how to do certain things-even Stinger noticed...sigh......which brought me thinking to school issues again...and now Im festering-especially since the next apt with the new Dr suggested I needed to find a lawyer...LOLOLOL.
Hes quiet an older doc-but I think Im liking him already-I went on and on abt our history at the "school" and he was VERY understanding and actually stated some things that I have NEVER heard from MH personel-actually on MY side-actually on Stingers side-not on the schools-kwim?
But he is VERY concerned abt Stinger and his treatment by the "school"-but he called me a chicken-LOLOLOL, as he said I knew it was not right, that they cant bully me, that what they are doing is not legal. We talked abt the box and abt my trust "issues"-as the school likes to call them. He stated it was a load of bunk, that I had goo dreason to have my so called "trust issues"-LOLOLOL and that I need to contact a lawyer...so I agn am festering..festering abt Stingers next year..wondering what is the right thing to do here....burning any kind of bridge that we might need-I am scared of, yet what they do is wrong......sigh.....
Stinger is actually doing VERY well at home. Hes actively ingaging Flamingo girl and Monkey Boy and asking them to play, sharing......its as if I have a different kid. We have the occasional fit when he throws things-but its nothing like its been when he's in school-agn-are they connected?
Is the school causing Stingers behavior to worsen-if he was home would he be the Stinger I am seeing now? ACK-are you tearing your hair out yet? LOLOLOL
Anyway...the in-home behavior therapist came today. Stinger would have none of anything-wanted to look himslef in his room and then decided to just play outside with the water hose-and its just going to take awhile. Of course he showed no behaviors....LOLOLOL. She said thsi was normal and she presented us with soem rules we might want to consider-I think they are great. So we went over them at dinner. The kids liked them.
One of the rules is if there is a problem then I will ask them to solve it. If they dont or wont, I will solve it-LOLOL
Flamingo doesnt care for this one-saying she doesnt want to solve any of her problems-LOLOLOL
But teh in home therapist will be coming every Tuesday for abt 2 hrs. So every week Ive got to have the house presenteable-LOLOL-good challenge-eh? But she has given me soem good techniques I have forgotten abt or hadnt thought of-so we will give it a go and we shall see........
1 comment:
*ahem*
That's all I'll say on your blog. LOLOLOL
LYBB
Post a Comment