Sunday, August 26, 2007

Schools Just Ard the Corner...Maybee???LOLOLOL

Well surprise...surprise-I STILL dont have materials for Stinger. 3subjects are incomplete, but the materials are in Logan-so should be getting some on Monday or Tuesday..sigh.....yes, my fault-for getting my act together so late in the game.....
Ive been going over soem of the lesson plans and it looks like sooo much fun-work....but FUN! Still havent come up with a schedule but hers what Im thinking so far:

Schedule
- breakfast-then school starts at 8
1. Bible devotions-coloring -maybee during breakfast
2.Math(first thing as its sooo frustrating for Stinger-hopefully we can change this,- and hes at his best in the Morning)
-break/math games
3. phonics /Language-(go over story -night before)
-break/gym with Dad

LUNCH break/outside play

5. Science and nature notebook/History(switch every other day)
-break
6. Music/Art(switch every other day)
- break-snack
4. Speech-learning games, conversations/ life skills(switch every other day)

As you can see our mornings are going to be harder-but I want our afternoons to be something he can look forward to-fun subjects etc-more relaxed, etc. Hes more open to learning in the morning too-which should work well how I have it I guess...


Its going to be very relaxed all day-I want to make it as least stressful as I can-I want to make SURE he understands that hes not going to have to sit in his seat all day or else -etc.-kwim? We will probably keep to the same hours as Flamingo is at school.

Im getting SOOO excited, and Im sooo frustrated that his materials arent here yet!!!!!:( Hes wanting school to start tomorrow-same as Flamingo-so we will see I guess-I guess we could go over expectations, routines etc-things to prepare him for, speech and life-skills, supplies for school etc-maybee we will do that until his stuff comes hed enjoy that I think....

Flamingo is sooo excited abt going back to school :) She cant stop talking about everything and abt all day school.....:(which is good I guess-LOLOLOL She has already gotten her school box together and has decorated it all pretty with stickers-LOLOLOL

Monkey boy is excited too-I bought the same school supplies for everyone-and he is all excited abt starting with Stinger :) He will have basically the same schedule as Stinger-yet relaxed work etc-but we will be teaching the same subjects at the same time etc-which will work well I think.....

I still have to laminate a couple of things-calendar, weather sheets. I need to get that box divider cut out for the kitchen table.

I found some really cool worksheets that you punch out and then when you get done punching(complete) then it signals break time etc. I think this will work well for Stinger so he knows what he needs to complete and what comes next.

So Ive still got some work and prep to do...but its all so much fun!!!!:)

Tomorrow Ill be going with Flamingo to breakfast and then taking her to her class. Im sure Ill be again having to remind her to say goodbye to me.....sigh...LOLOLOL. Im excited for her though :)

Tonight we have a picnic to go to, so I need to go and get things ready.

Hope everyone has a wonderful 1st day of school, work, as well :)




No comments: