Saturday, December 22, 2007

Thanks Secret Sis :)

Well I feel sooo incredibly bad..........I went out to the garage to our deep freeze to get our ham for Christmas and I see a box in there on the floor. Im not even sure when it was put in there by the mail man......sigh....I cant believe it-I have been home as the weather has been so bad all week and Ive been not feeling too hot... but he didnt leave a note on the door letting me know it was in there or rang the bell...SOMETHING......Sheesh.....but he didnt. So I had no idea.
So I apoligize secret sis if this is soo late of a thankyou:(
It was so plum full of tasty things and treats and a really nice blanket-my kids say its like laying on a cloud and we all end up fighting over it-LOLOLOL. Its really nice :) and I really like the Christmas tree decoration. Thank you so much you are so sweet and generous.
You went way and beyond{{HUGS}}






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I'm glad you enjoyed your gift. I believe the day you found it, was the day it was delivered. :)

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

Love,
Your S.S.