Monday, December 17, 2007

The Yuck Bug....

WEll.......
Seams I have picked up a nice little friend...LOLOLOL. Thought I had gotten over it, but its baaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkk! LOLOLOL
Gunna do wonders for not putting on the old Christmas pounds-but thats the only good in it I see.;)
I cant keep anything down-food wise, but I can still drink liquids-so Ill be fine-LOLOLOL
As you know-Moms arent allowed to get sick.....LOLOLOL
uggh.....I dont feel like eating anything-let alone cooking any Christmas treats...:( Boy...that puts a damper on things......
hopefully it will just pass by tomorrow etc....

School is going good. We got a light timer from Papa and Nana and we are just loving it!!!! Its been helping sooo much! Its just like a stop light and each section of light has noises you can pick. The boys really love it and its keeping us on task alot better :)

One more week until Flamingo is out for the Christmas break. She is so excited and I am too to have her home :)

Everyone is giddy with excitement as on Sunday we will be going to our Grandparents to have a Christmas celebration with Papa and Nana. Im excited-its going to be like an early Christmas with the ones we love-what could be better-eh? I cant believe how this month has just flown by. Christmas season is just wayyyy to short :(




1 comment:

C said...

I hope you feel better soon!