Well tomorrow is the last day of VBS.
We will be going to the church for awards and certificats and hot dogs :)Should be really fun. The kids are realy excited-LOLOL, especially since they saw the certificats. I talked with Stinger tonight and he said he only wanted to go so he could get his certificate! LOLOLOL How funny! He then wanted to make sure the hot dogs would NOT have mustard on them-LOLOLOL He cracks me up;)
So thats the plan for tomorrow. Then Mal-Mart shopping this weekend in Brigham. I forgot to mention abt our experiance last weekend. The major road to Logan has been closed but Mrs K mentioned that there was an alternate route-a detour so to speak. So we decided to take a look and try the detour. BIG MISTAKE. Wash board roads, one way roads, over high areas and curves. Basically a Suburban nightmare-ughhhh-it was SOOO not fun! LOLOLOL So we got to Logan finally, and we didnt want to go back the same way so we had to take the canyon road-which took foooooooooor -----ever. So basically no Sams for awhile-LOLOLOL.
But Ill put the pool out and the kids can play all weekend :) And I can CHILL! Sounds good eh? Low key sounds oh so nice with our busy week we've had......LOLOLOL.
Dh has soem painting projects he wanst to do thsi weekend. He got some rust paint stuff and so hes gunna be out in the garage all weekend-I just feel it-LOLOLOL. We got rid of our riding mower and have bought some more push mowers. Stinger just LOVES to mow-LOLOLOLOL.So its Mom, Dad and Stinger usually mowing.... But hes also got a beater rider thats his project-so hes trying to fix it up over a period of time. Men-They've got to have their projects ya know. As long as its not a car I'll not loose my mind ;)LOLOLOLOL-he-he;)
No comments:
Post a Comment