YIKES!!!!!!
Has Christmas come way too fast this year for anyone else? I love it....but its comin' too fast. We've got all of teh shopping done now which is alwasy nice-I hate putting things off wondering and hoping I can still get to the stores for fear of it snowing too hard. I HATE driving and going out in the snow-driving in town etc.
Each and every year Im reminded of way back when I had a telemarketing job here in Utah and had to get to work and I was slipping all over the place in my pink car-LOLOLOLOL Id slowly get closer and closer to the curb just slidding......ugh.....I dont even like thinking abt it-and thats what pops into my head each and every time its snowing and Im driving.......no wonder I dislike driving in snow so much-Ive just got oodles of great memeories of my driving abilities in it!LOLOLOLOL
We had our first real snow storm on Monday and its still on the ground. So Im just waiting for another go-round. But I actually like shoveling. Something abt that cool crisp air and everything being so dead quite out -breathing in the fireplace smell of neighbors wood stoves. Its great-weird I know-but I like it.
This month in school we have been really studying the reason fro teh season and traditions of other countries. Stinger has really been enjoying it and Ive even gotten some Christmas books from the book mobile that he WANTS to read! WHOOT!!!!! Today was another very sucessful social group! WHOOT!!!! He actually played go fish with someone and made 2 decorations for the Christmas tree. And guess what came out of his mouth when we were driving home. "Mom I had fun today." !!!!!!!!!!WHAT???!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!!!! NEVER did I think Id ever hear those words coming from social group!!!So things are going really well with Stinger :)
Flamingo is just thoroughly enjoying the season! LOLOLOL Shes all smiles and giggles. I havent been noticing her zoning out too much. So Ive still got my eyes on her all the time. Guess we will know more when we go to Children's. She made a flannel hat today in school and decorated it all with buttons. She is so proud of it and shes even wearing it to bed tonight! LOLOLOLOL She's such a silly goose!
Monkey Boy is bouncing ard more than usual-must be the gifts under the tree! I catch him peeking every hour it seams-LOLOLOLOL. We made some cinnamon ornaments today. He had a really good time trying to eat them-but quickly found out they didnt taste as good as the smelled. He's really after the goodies this year-I catch him sneeking chocolates quiet frequently from the cookie jar. Seams hes always got some kind of goodie or another in his mouth lately. When teh neighbors bring ove rgoodies hes alwasy standing right there to see what they have brought. Stinger wont touch anything that comes from anyone elses house. He seams to think he will get germs and its not safe......speaking of...
Stinger and I have been watching Monk in the mornings when Im excercising. He LOVES it and thinks its sooo funny and sooo true! LOLOLOLOL. Monk is a detective who has OCD issues very similar to Stinger and Stinger I think really relates to him. He really gets a kick out of watching Monk in situations that he is not comforteable with and laughs and laughs......LOLOLOLOL Its quiet funny. But thats what we do in the mornings while Im on the bike.
My diet-well its going okay. I HATE making goodies and trying not to eat them! LOLOLOL But Im doing really well. Tomorrow Im making Nanas Pecan puffs-so we shall see how good I still can be! LOLOLOL(those are my Christmas favorites!!!!)
My diet consists of cereal or eggs/toast for Breakfast, sandwich for Lunch, and small helping of whatever Im cooking for dinner. I can snack on cottage cheese, fruits and veggies inbetween these meals. Good thing Im a lover of cottage cheese! Thats all Im going to say......LOLOLOL ;) Im trying to follow a book call YOU on a Diet. Ive weighed myself for three weeks now and it looks like Im loosing abt 3-4 pds a week-which is AWESOME!!!!!!Dh is being very supportive and saying good jobs all the time-which is VERY nice and is helping me alot. I can kinda see my cheek bones better-which is nice. I guess your face is the first thing noticeable so dh says. We want to get Wii fit sooooooooooooooooo bad-but ist not going to happen before Christmas it looks like. I guess Dh's buddy at work says he knows someoen who works at Walmart and that they are just getting in 1-2 a week and they are gone even off the palet when they get to the store. So we shall see abt getting that later maybee. You can still find them out there but they are double what you can get at Walmart. A Wii system is the kids big Christmas this year along with some other small stuff.
Only 8 days...sheesh I still cant believe a week from today and its here! WHOOT!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment