
Well Its been awhile hasnt it......
Things have just been busy and well....Ive been lazy.....LOLOLOLOL
Did everyone have a wonderful Christmas??????
We sure did here. The kids woke up abt 8:30 and it was all crazy after that-LOLOL Crazy, loud and FUN! WHOOT!!! Christmas is STILL my favorite time of the year-just too wait until Christmas morning to the kids faces is enough to keep me up all night like I used to when I was a kid-LOLOLOL
Our new Wii system is getting VERY good use by all ;) That was teh big gift this year. Dh surprized me and got me Wii Fit. Can I just say that I am still sore as we speak my calves are KILLin' me!!!! So yeah-its kicking my butt-which is a good thing. It tracks every day and new activities are opened up depending on how much you are on it. I like the running, and Yoga the best and sheesh-that Yoga is DANG hard!
And guess what-wonder of wonders Ive gained all my weight back since the holidays :( BOO-HOO! But enough abt me and my sad shape-LOLOL But Ill get back into my groove now that there isnt alot of baking and sweets ard. hmmmmm? LOLOLOL
The kids love the sports program that came with the system. There is boxing, baseball, tennis, baseball and they can actually play against each other. Its a real good sytem. They have to get up off their butt and actually swing, batt, box etc-its quiet a workout :) Which is good for everyone-kwim?
So after all the gifts were unwrapped, cinnamon rolls and sausage eaten, we headed off to Granmaws where Papa and Nana were. We were not going to go as the weather wasnt looking so good. Out on the road the weather was rainy but we didnt think it was THAT bad. So we decided to go and we'd turn back if it was worse than we had thought. It was great to see Papa and Nana and all our cousins and everyone. Such good loves and hugs and smiles and kisses- We LOVED it!!!! Thank you Papa and Nana for the sweet gifts. Dh and I are sooooo cozy in our nice new flannel sheets-AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh :) :) PS Dh loved his weights for his B-day-he said to tell you Thanks :)
So we go home and sheesh-we must have gotten caught in a blizzard as it was AWEFULL!!!! I have never been so scared in all my life. Ive driven in bad weather and ist not nearly as scary when you dont have precious cargo with you though-kwim? I was saying prayers all the way home. Flamingo said she was too. So the Lord must have been hearing our pleas beacuse we made it home all right. Luckily I had a chance to call Papa and Nana and tell them to stay put as they had planned on going home that night. So I thank the Lord for that close call as well. I am sure blessed to have a Father in Heaven who listens and hears me when I cry up to him.
But all in all it was a WONDERFUL Christmas and I am sooo blessed to have such a wonderful family and such a safe driving Dh who got us home okay.
And now its New Years.......no big plans. I put a pork loin in my new cooker(its alot like Nana's;)) for B-Q sandwiches tonight and Ive got to make a cheese dip deal for our crackers, veggies, bread etc. Ive got a samll package of small sausages too that I will heat up and people can just snack on that tonight as we watch the ball drop. Though It will proabably be just dh and I-I imagine the kiddoes will conk out way ahead of time-LOLOLOL
Flamingo has her EEG appointment and neurological consult at Primary's on the 5th to see what is up with her blackout/petite-mal seizure deals. And guess what time we have to be there-7:45!!!!!EEEEIKKKK! Fun. Im supposed to put her to bed the night before at 10 and get her up at 4 AM and have her stay awake until we get to the hospital-now HOW the heck can i do that????When Primary's is 2 hrs away??????So Stinger might be coming with us to poke her and not let her fall asleep. No caffeine or sugar and wash her hair-no cond or styling products the night before also. So wish us luck and please keep her in your prayers that all goes well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment