Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Easter Recipes-nummy-NUMMY!!!!




Well I tried something new on Sunday morning. Before the kiddoes got up I went into the kitchen and quickly prepared two new dishes for everyone to try after all the fun was done. They were both such a hit that my family has put in a request to have them each and every Easter from now on-Go MOMMA!!!! Whoot!!!!
So I promised Nana Id post them-here they are: so simple yet sooo nummy!!!!



Bacon-Cheese Pull Aparts
1 egg
2Tb milk
1 can of Flaky layers Grand Bisquits
1 package bacon
3 oz cheese-just use what you have -(I used Motz)
1/4 C chopped green onions-(of course I ommitted these as I knew Stingers dislike for green things...LOLOLOL)


-heat oven to 350*
-spray baking dish(I used a square, but can use whatever)
-beat eggs with milk
-sep dough into 8, cut each into 4 parts
-gently stir into egg mixture
-fold in bacon, cheese, onion
-spoon into dish-single layer (I kinda overlapped)
-bake 23-28 min-until golden brown
-cut into squares
-ENJOY!!!! :)


Monkey Bread
1/2 C sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cans of Buttermilk Grands Bisquits
1/2 C chopped nuts-(I used walnuts but can use pecans, etc)
1 C brown sugar
3/4 C butter-melted

-heat oven to 350*
-in bag mix sugar and cinnamon
-sep dough into bisquits-cut into 4 pieces each
-shake in bag to coat
-arrange in pan adding walnuts among bisquit pieces
-mix brown sugar with butter-pour over bisquits
-bake 28-32 min until golden brown and no longer doughy in center
-cool in pan 10 min, then turn upside down onto serving plate
-pull apart to serve
-NUMMY-GOOD Stuff!!!!!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Tammy! :D