Thursday, April 08, 2010

Updates On Stinger:)

Well alot of updates on Stinger......

I guess the first thing to mention is that I cant find his B-day pics.......sigh....Dont know where they have gone...but maybee they got deleted...yigh...hope not, but as soon as I find I will post:)

Second is that Stinger will not be with K12 next year. We have decided to enroll him in a small Private school that uses the same Curr that I taught him last year that we loved. The Science is amazing and FUN-unlike K12 has been...yuck:P

Its going to cost some money, but not too bad as it is just really small and we know the gal teaching and so does Stinger. I ha doriginally thought no-but as I started thinking bat it-I realized that I love teaching him-and that keeping him here with me is for me-not what is best for Stinger:(

Home is the best place, I agree, but with a special Stinger who does not like to be ard any kids, or do anything socially with any outsiders-I think this is a must for him...something-besides relying on Mom, and being comfortebal in our protective bubble at home-ya know...Gosh it has been hard making this decision. :( I DO NOT like letting go of him-AT ALL:( But I think it needs to be done.

Stinger was firmly opposed to the idea at fist, of course, but after I talked with him and Dh explained things to me abt how he felt, I think both of us are willing to give it a try.

So we will start him off slowly-1/2 days and see how it goes....its basically a whole school day: 8:30-2:30, which dh thinks is too much to start him off with-so we have a bit to work out with that, but I KNOW Stinger will love her if he just gives her a chance. She's a really fun, crafty lady that loves teaching, and loves the Lord-and I know her really well..so I trust her-so its perfect for Stinger(and I)LOLOLOL

I guess teh thing that worries me is if it all falls apart and doesnt work.....but I WILL keep positive and have Faith that this will work-it would be sooo good for him...

So that is the Big news ard here, or big decision that we have made....

I also wanted to put in a plug fro a new show that is NOW my fav TivO'd show. Its called Parenthood and it comes on weekly. Its about a family and all the kids are close to each other and have kids and get together with each other and their Grandparents-each struggling with their own issues in raising a family-it is SOOO AWESOME!!!! One of the couples has a little boy abt Stingers age that has Aspergers-so its been really emotional watching it for me as I can sooooo relate to practically EVERYTHING going on with them.....WATCH IT DAD and MOM!!!!:)Anyway-this show portrays it to a "T"-which is rare :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,

Mom and I got caught up on your blog site tonight. As usual we love your pictures, and it is so nice to hear what is happening in your family. Lots of big changes coming up next year!

We love you bunches and bunches and will talk to you soon.

Love,
Dad and Mom