Well I know you all are just dying to know if Puddin is expecting...okay-okay...but I am...LOLOL, and no...I still don't know....
She's still acting way weird, and I feel little walnut bumps in her tuummy...so I have NO clue. Brandt says Im just making something there as i want it to be there...LOLOL..yeah..okay...maybee...but I DO feel something there...so anyway-its still a roll of the dice I guess...:)
Today though-I let he outside to run ard in the back-I don't like getting her too worked up. Its really weird-but a dogs body will retain fetuses if under stress-did you know that??I'm learning soo much from the researching Ive been doing...LOLOL. But anyway...I guess in the wild if the Momma senses she is in danger, or in a dangerous situation-her body will automatically retain the pups she is carrying if it is in the early stages of conception...I find that a tad bit interesting..so anyway -Ive bean trying to make her environment as stress free as possible...hard ard a house full of munchkins...LOLOL, but I'm trying...
A mother dog has even been seen canibilising her young if put under stress.... I guess better to be gone than in pain or being killed by something...weird -eh?
ANYWHO....I was letting her run ard outside the back and the two calves in our neighbors yard just kept getting under her skin...She'd run up to the fence line, claiming he territory and what do ya know-the one calf just kept teasing her-slowly going back up to the fence-and as soon as Puddin got wind of it-she was chasing them off agn-it was hilarious...I just cant believe that calf teasing like that-it made me laugh...
Tonight I also laughed with something Stinger did. We got these new shower soap holder things. You put the little bits of soap that fall into the drain into them and then you scrub with them....they are pretty cool-so you can use up those little bity soaps and hold on to your soap better...
Stinger was in the shower for abt 1 half hr... I thought to myself what the heck is he doing in there....LOLOL, so I open the bathroom door and call out to make sure everything is okay. He peeks out from the shower curtain with an exasperated look on his face and I ask him what is wrong. He procedes to tell me that he doesn't like the new soap holders(he had been so excited to use them-as the soap is always slipping out of his fingers again and again)...but now he doesnt like them. I question him as to why and he says he cant get the soap to stop coming through, that he is done washing and it wont stop... Seams for a half hr he had been trying to stop the soap from lathering through the scrubby...LOLOLOL, hadn't washed his hair or anything as he just couldn't get it to stop-and he thought he needed to wash it clean(get the bubbles off)which we all know wont happen when you are holding it under the shower...LOLOL-how cute is that?LOLOL, he was really embarased when I explained to him it was okay-that they could just stay there-that they would just go away on their own...that he could just lay it down and be done-LOLOL My Stinger-My funny guy-eh?:)
Anyway-it had me laughing as I closed the bathroom door behind me....My Funny for the night:)
No comments:
Post a Comment