Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer's A Comin'

WHOOT!!!!!!! I have REALLY missed the warmth ....and it looks like its here:)-just got to get through all the rain showers that crop up...and the wind is stilll crazy here some days. I remember when we first moved here and the sky would worry me so-I could have sworn a tornado was headed our way.....LOLOL-We still have mighty wind up here....but its never anything, just need to stay inside as it can get things quite stirred up and a flyin...

School is winding down for everyone. Monkey and Flamingo have until the 4th of June. Stinger has a bit left this week, and next week I think we will fill it with fun art projects and crafts etc.. They all have field trips coming up-are all looking forward to it-getting their luncheables and packing things they really like in their lunches. I told Stinger we would do it too-and go and have a picnic and play:) So all the kids are looking forward to winding down the school year.

Puddin is 100 % def preggers. Dh has decided hes not sure if he still wants to go camping.....LOLOL-Guess it wasnt a big deal before when he thought she wasnt really pregnant...So that is still up in the air. I guess we will have to judge and see how good and strong the puppies will be at that time, if they are weaned etc...Then we will know better...so as of now we still dont know....

My B-day is comin up:)And which is a reminder that my 6 month ultra sound is due for my thyroid nodule....yeah...Pregnant bellies have sure been a good distraction...LOLOLOL Festering abt Puddin has done wonders for this...LOLOLOL

Papa and Nana are coming up this weekend-which means a stop here:)Ive been missing them-I cant wait to see them:):) :) :)!!!

Everyone gets a 4 day weekend, but Im not sure what we are doing yet. There has been talk abt a movie, or a cookout?? So we shall see I guess....

Im just thrilled its actually WARM again:) WHOOT!!!! My peas are loving it!! I put stakes out the other day-just gotta tie them off as they are a growin:)

Ive been doing awesome on the treadmill-Im going on my second week:) M-F WHOOT!!!!Iev been having salad for 1 meal as well.....Dh has been doing really well-it sure helps when we are both keeping each other accounteable....:)LOLOLOL

No comments: