Dh and the kids decided to move the pups outside after abt a day or two of cleaning up after them in the kitchen;)LOLOLOLOL I coulndt do it and especially taking them out to potty was impossible for me to carry them down the stairs...so anyway-thats where they have been for the past week or so....I think they'll be coming in though in abt a week or two as they can climb down the stairs themselves now better and I am able to get ard better now...I feel like Im missing all their pup moments...:( but Ive been taking them out to play and socialize them with Puddin and Brownie and they have been holding their own fairly well...They will stand up to Puddin-which is sooo funny...But they are most interested in the chicken house-so thats where you will find them if I let them out. Their little nub tails just a going crazy wagging with delight-dont know if they want to eat them or what-but they are DEF interested...LOLOL
God is my Captain, Dh is 1st Mate, my children are my stewardship, and my salary comes in hugs and kisses!
Monday, November 07, 2011
Last but Not Least-The Pups:)
Dh and the kids decided to move the pups outside after abt a day or two of cleaning up after them in the kitchen;)LOLOLOLOL I coulndt do it and especially taking them out to potty was impossible for me to carry them down the stairs...so anyway-thats where they have been for the past week or so....I think they'll be coming in though in abt a week or two as they can climb down the stairs themselves now better and I am able to get ard better now...I feel like Im missing all their pup moments...:( but Ive been taking them out to play and socialize them with Puddin and Brownie and they have been holding their own fairly well...They will stand up to Puddin-which is sooo funny...But they are most interested in the chicken house-so thats where you will find them if I let them out. Their little nub tails just a going crazy wagging with delight-dont know if they want to eat them or what-but they are DEF interested...LOLOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment