...but CRAZY good-LOLOLOL
Well we finally took the tree down and all the decorations are put away-well all boxed up anyway-I'll take them down tom;)LOLOLOL The house alwasy looks so bare aftre Christmas-so I usually keep a few snowmen and snowflake things up-but HA!! No snow this year!!LOLOLOL O well...
Tday we got 11 eggs-so only 2 of our 13 chickens are not laying...WEIRD-its like even their timing and seasonal laying is off-they are acting like they should start laying agn-so once agn we have eggs overflowing in the fridge...LOLOL So call me a nut-but the weather IS-I repeat IS off!!Even the chicks think so;P
I was watching the sky yesterday too and what usually is a seasonal fly over of migration is all weird too-I saw a flock of geese flying EAST!!
So everything is off-We( Stinger pointed it out to me as he knows I HATE them)even noticed a pincher bug downstairs-witch are totally summer bugs....
Anyway-enough of the craziness...
We are all slowly getting back into the swing of things-busy busy as usual. Monkey boy had his first presentation in class-had to use note cards and everything-how weird is that-and had to report what he had learned abt volcanos to the class..He ended the report with a baking soda volcano we had made. When asked how it went he said everyone thought it was "way cool!!" So Im guessing it was a success:)
Flamingo has announced that she no longer wants to take clogging and wants instead to take gymnastics...so I guess we will look into that next year-but I told her she had to finish out this year first...She has been busy with sleepovers etc...She has been playing her heart out with her Monster High dolls/American Girl dolls and just ordered the Draculaura Monster High Sweet 1600 from Walmart-We lucked out and saw a new shipment was posted at Walmart-we barely got the order in-before the shipment was sold out that night...LOLOL Youve got to be quick as hot cakes with that stuff...LOLOL But she says THANK YOU Papa and Nana!!:)She's been saving her money for it...
Stinger is doing much, MUCH better in school and is just LOVING his new PSP-going in to Game Stop and trading in his games for new ones has become HIS thing....* rolls eyes* but the kid is a wiz-actually downloaded pics from the PS3 to the computer and onto his PSP-man-kids these days-how did they get more clever than us????;)
But things are going well, except we have NO snow to play in...yet...yes...Im still wishing....
Im going to try and update more...yeah...but seriously...gunna try...
My leg has been acting up-dont knwo what I did-wasnt even noticing it- it was doing really well and I guess I did something last week as my toes are numb agn...sigh...but its not hurting...unless I move my leg backwards...
Gunna try a whole week at gym this week-theyve changed up the classes agn-and Zumba is in the morning agn-WHOOT!! LOVE that class:)
No comments:
Post a Comment