Had WAYYYY to many pics-LOLOLOLOL-so did a slide show:)
We tried something different this year-we usually have each childs stash in a pile for them individually-some wrapped and some not and this year we tried to put everything under the tree, with a couple things left out from Santa...Man-I really had a hard time with this idea...I wanted to, and I didnt. For soo many years we did this-and its just been how its been done. But earlier when I had been watching A Christmas Story with the kids I really liked the idea of "playing Santa" like they did-that way everyone could watch what everyone got and we as parents wouldnt miss anything...Which of course always has happened in the past. But I love the shock and awh on Christmas morning when each kid sees their pile -LOLOL- I take great pride in arranging it all just right-ya know...LOLOLOL-silly I know-but my parents always made everything so magical and thats what I remember. But I really wanted to be able to not miss anything...so we gave it a try. I have to admit I didnt even sleep well that night worrying about it-how crazy is that one!!LOLOLOL But the kids loved it and Dh and I did too....so we shall see if it sticks...LOLOLOL, but didnt get the best pics with everyones piles etc...but the kids were soo happy and thankful and thats what truly matters out of the whole thing:)Makes me smile just looking back at these pics-the kiddoes are growing up soo fast though :(
![]() |
| Customize your own free picture slideshow |

2 comments:
Oh my goodness they're getting so big. I thought the first pic was Bailey and was shocked how much older he looks, then completely overwhelmed to realize it was Billy! Looks like yall had a wonderful Christmas though. Thanks for sharing! And my favorite pic is Brandt getting hugged :) Hope to see yall this year!
LOLOL-I know huh!!:) Grow like weeds they do....sigh...yes-I love that pic of Dh too!! Cant wait to see you all!!:)
Post a Comment