Saturday, July 08, 2006

First post....LOLOLOL

Okay-Im fairly computer eliterate, so if anyone reads this is going to seam kinda crummy until I get the hang of things.
I love reading other parents blogs abt their children-so I thought-hey!!! Ill start my own.....okay wishful thinking I know, but its worth a shot :)

We are 1/2 way through summer here and BOY!!-its been a long hot one!!!
Stinger-my 7 yr old PDD-NOS angel-is going crazy just running ard all day unless we are following a routine-which is hard during the summer. He's pestering his bro-whom I will call, Monkey, and sis, whom I will call Pink Flamingo to no end, constantly having meltdowns and blowing up at the tiniest thing. Then all of a sudden hes the sweet angel that I know and love. Every day is something new with him and I never know what to prepare myself for!!!:)LOLOL
PInk Flamingo-(my preschooler) is getting ready to start Kindergarden and she is sooo excited-every day I hear abt it too !!! But she is eager to learn and is excited to make more friends and learn her ABC's.
Littel Monkey-(my youngest almost 4 yr old)is happy as can be now that big brother is home-even though at times I can tell he is confused at Stingers actions, but he is such a happy guy, and nothing gets him down for long.
okay gotta go put the kids down for their quite time.....ZZZzzzzzzz

No comments: