Well our little princess Pink Flamingo(5)lost her second tooth today :) She was sooo excited for me to pull it out until I got all ready and then she started to cry. LOLOL I secretly think she just likes the aspect of a "fairy" visiting her at night!!!! LOLOL She has colorful pictures of them that she has pulled out of her coloring book all plastered ard her room-that and Strawberry Shortcake :)She is too funny-just watching her makes me smile as I see her face light up with the simplist things. We got her tooth out with one short pull and she was just giddy with excitement and rushed out to show Daddy Bear(she's a 100% bonifide Daddy's girl). My eyes are constantly rolled as I watch her and see how in her eyes Daddy can do no wrong ;)But its really sweet the bond that they have. So anyway its under her pillow tonight waiting to be turned into a diamond at the tooth fairy's house(one of Daddy's stories agn-LOLOL"this is why she leaves money Flamingo, to say thank you for helping her make her diamond" LOLOLOL Whatever works-eh? LOLOL But HE never really needs to try hard with her :)
We didnt go to church agn today. Its just a big deal every Sunday just waiting for someone to say something abt Stingers behavior-it gets me annoyed, so I just assume not go-kwim? Last week somone in nursery actually had the gall to tell me to take Stinger,my son, into a room and just give him a good hard spanking.GAH!!!!
Now I dont know abt you, but it just urks me the wrong way when mothers who think they are "seasoned" think they know your child better than you do. I can take critism and advice from my Mom-she knows Stinger and UNDERSTANDS what he is going through. But a complete stranger who has no knowledge abt Autism and has no desire to learn( I was actually trying to explain things to her-she wasnt listening etc)well I just have no patience with that.
Okay Im getting all rowled up here just thinking about that lady.....LOLOL
Anyway it was a pleasant Sunday-no cooking fro me!!!YEAH-we ordered Pizza-that always makes my night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment