Okay well I managed to mess something up in here -LOLOL I knew this was bound to happen. I absoluteley have no clue what I am doing-just thought that I would write my ramblings on in here so if its messed up I guess thats okay...LOLOL????
I tried to become apart of an Autism ring-fellow Autism bloggers that I frequently go to anyway and I was pasting and I did it I guess 4 timesLOLOLOL-so I had to go in there and delete them and I guess I deleted something important as my sides are messed up now-I have no earthly idea how to fix this.......LOLOL o-well.....whats new-eh?
ANYWHO..........
I had my meeting with the school psychologist today. I walk in there all nervous not knowing what exactly this 2 hrs is going to entail and loe and behold*GASP* there on the table is the ADI-R test booklet!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! I did some research when I was looking up the ADOS and found out that this test is more reliable than the ADOS is-(as it is subject to the examiners qualifications etc*rolls eyes*). So to say the least I was overjoyed!!!
I guess this test came back with the graded ADOS from the district, wanting me to answer these questions ...-a good sign that they did see spectrum issues on the ADOS that they gave Stinger. So-no-I dont have the ADOS results yet-believe me I asked agn;)-but no-he wants to wait till the district lady is here...they are killin me-really!!! LOLOL
So now I am not too worried abt the results from the ADOS as I know they will actually see and read my MANY comments on this ADI test too.
YES-I was watching carefully to see that the psychologist was writing down my responses correctly-or if he was trying to reword anything-and surprisingly he was in full agreement in my comments too-another sign that the ADOS is confirming what the doc said at Childrens.....So I guess we just let them dig themselves as deep as they want to go with this-meanwhile I will just keep stacking up my paperwork proving the docs and I's theories on this....LOLOLOLI called my advocate and she WANTS to be there for this meeting with the district lady-LOLOLOL I guess thats not a good sign-eh?
Today went well for the most part. Karate for Flamingo was cancelled so we all ended up going to the park to play. Thought I lost Stinger twice.......cant take your eyes off that guy! But he was in the slide hiding as I am looking ard rubbing my head and thinking up dreadful thoughts....as usual.....
Pink Flamingo-who is Mrs. Social Butterfly had a run in with a real snooty girl on the playground. It broke my heart and I had to explain things to her-that some kids are just plain mean, she doesnt understand this at all......:( I heard some of the comments coming from this girl and boy!!! I had to hold my tongue...I guess this girl was upset as Flamingo was talking with "her" friend.
Maybee its just that I have kids now-but sheesh...I can turn into Mamma Bear awful quick these days.......awful quick.......maybee too quick????NAaaaaaah ;)
Later-
3 comments:
SEE! I get to be the first commentor now! LOL
LOLOL Cool!!!! you gotta let me know when you get yours up and runnin-k?
yes mom! LOL
Post a Comment