Well its been awhile-so I thought Id catch everyone up on what has and hasn't been going on :)
Arthur and the Invisables was a great success-I think we've hit the jackpot here-LOLOL. I don't think there is any setting where all three of my little jungle critters are so at peace and so content and so QUITE! did I say QUITE???????;)LOLOLOL
We've also tried out another ice cream parlor success. Its called Cold Stone Brewery. It is teh coolest ice cream place I hav ever been to. You tell them your flavor you want and they've got everything from classic vanilla to cotton candy;), then you tell them what you want on it-berries, bananas-right out of the wrapper candy bars, etc. , nuts-even have pistachios, fudge, strawberry topping, and that's just a couple of the MANY choices. They place your humongous scoop on a long cold stone(hence the name) and proceed to chop everything up in itself on this stone. You come up with what looks quiet uneatable-LOLOL, but deeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!:P
OH!!!!!! Its some GOOD stuff-haven't tried it-you better go and search for one. I'm not a big ice cream fan-but I LOVE this place!
Stinger got banana-with sprinkles-out of EVERYTHING there he wanted just a plain ol ice cream-LOLOL, Flamingo got strawberry with gummy bears, and Monkey boy got banana with ressescups. EVERYONE was wayyyyy pleased. So that's our place now;)kinda pricey-but way unique and fun. Oh they serve it in a waffle bowl thing that you can eat afterwards and you can get that dipped in chocolate and nuts-the place just BLOWS the mind-can you tell-LOLOLOL
Stinger has been hit and miss at school-same story-well have three perfect days and then Bam-the weekend comes and he seams to have to start all over :(
We've started a new thing at home-kinda like they are doing at school-where he has aboard and he has to get 5 tokens to put on the board and then he gets a treat-its been working REALLY well-we are giving him jerky-his FAV of FAVORITES! You all know that too well;)Anyway-its all visual-which is the ONLY thing that works with him. I printed out the same things I am using at home fro his teacher at school-I don't think she is implementing it though-which is kinda abummer-as I KNOW he would respond better if he could SEE it-but we wont open THAT wound here in this post-LOLOLOL
Flamingo and Monkey boy are doing well. Just found out someone in Flamingos class has chicken pox*knock on wood*. Do kids even get those anymore? I guess so.......but crossing fingers its presence will skip us -right now anyway.
We are getting all ready for Valentines day:)They want to do them NOW!!!! They are so excited:)Ive got the house decorated too-witch they just love-picked that up from Nanna:)
No comments:
Post a Comment