LOLOL-well dont that title say it all!LOLOLOLOLOL
Its been really wet weather lately and the kids are getting bored already and its only been a week-eek!LOLOLOL But Ive been looking into the pool in town and I think we will give it a go this year. Stinger isnt thrilled-but like anything I think if I can coax him into it-he will enjoy it. So Im going to get the family pass and we will be going ALOT...we will see.......
Stinger had a doc apt on Tuesday. We went over some things agn and of course the OCD came up agn.....I talked with the doc abt Stingers aggression at home and how things can get out of control fast. I told him he had been doing really well at school and he said that this was proof that Stinger CAN do it.....hmmmpft.....kinda felt like he was saying the problem was me-which is the first time I have walked away from MH feeling this way-and initially I had worried abt them implying things like this when we started going through this "system".....but up until this point I hadnt felt like they were doing this......:(
I talked with a friend and she pointed out an interesting thing which I hadnt taken into consideration though....The last two weeks were VERY low key for Stinger-getting parties, prizes, not expecting much from him-he was coming home all smiles......I could def tell the last week he was having a good time-which compared to all year was different to say the least. He actually told me he liked the school-which blew me away.....so something was different-something that had changed which wasnt the same as it had been all year......
So that explains the good behavior, and that it doesnt necessarily mean its "Momma's fault"...sigh......they were letting him leave with a good feeling, wanting him to want to come back...
I dont know......maybee it is me....I dont appreciate them saying it though-LOLOLOLOL. The doc at Childrens said it had NOTHING to do with our parenting-yet MH is now saying yes after two weeks of good behavior?????
Anyway-the Doc brought in the therapist who works with Stinger to set up something where a behavior specialist comes in the home and works with the family ....Which I think we need...but from the horror stories I have learned abt people coming into the home-it makes me nervous to open our home up like that. So many people say do NOT let any state person come in as they will have their own ideas and nothing you are doing is going to be good enough for them. And believe me when I say horror stories-you think of it and it has happend to some poor families....go to some sights and check it out for yourselves......some of these people are just evil.....and it just makes me uneasy.
So I dont know......Stingers aggression to his sibs and the dogs and to me is something that we need to deal with and take care of......but doc doesnt want to up anything until this behavior person has come......exactly what they do I have NO idea. So maybee I will call and ask to talk with them???I dont know.......I just know that whatever I know to do isnt working.....and its not all the time...so they might come out and not see a darn thing anyway......what to do what to do.....?
Stinger starts his social summer group next Tuesday. He wasn't thrilled abt it as its at his homeschool. But we got some luncheables and he's good to go now;)LOLOLOLOL Funny how such a small thing can pick him up.....and help him change his mind......
Tonight he is out in the TV room with me-he's got the spooks for some reason. He's been waking up and calling for me-wanting to make sure I am downstairs still.
Something VERY interesting he said to me tonight:
He wants to share a room with MonkeyBoy-he wants Monkey boy in his room!!!!!!We went over it for quiet awhile-me telling him how if he shared a room how Monkey boy would get into his toys and things-he didnt mind. Me telling him how its nice at night when you are scared, but would he still want him in there during the day when he likes to come home from school and be by himself-he said that was fine. Sooooooo....we will see abt that tomorrow-if hes still thinking the same.....
Im thinking it would be wonderful for both of them. But then I wonder if it WOULD be the best thing after all.
Seams there is always a "but" to something ard here......
No comments:
Post a Comment