Friday, June 01, 2007

Summer's Comin'.............WHOOT!

Well Its that time again. When I can breathe a sigh of relief. Not any easier mind you, but at least if there is something that comes up I, repeat I, am there to take care of it :) That does wonders for my stress level during the day-;)LOLOLOL

Stinger has done wonderful these past two weeks. He's on level 4-WHOOT! This week it has sunk in how fun school can be when you are making the right choices-getting prizes for reaching his goals, getting to do fun things, and going to the store. I think he has realized just that things are good when hes making good choices-the aides are nicer, the kids are nicer etc. School isnt that bad right now in his mind.

Im so happy he will be leaving with a good feeling abt this school. He will be there agn next year, which is a good plan I think-as he still has things he needs to work on, but overall I think its going to work out. Times this year I just wasnt so sure, but we have just had to get through the tough times one day at a time. I tend to look over the school like a momma bear and I realized this year that sometimes that is called for, but sometimes Stinger needs this push and I just need to stand back and help him through it-not make it go away-kwim?

So I think we have both been adjusting this year and I have figured some things out somewhat right along with Stinger. :)

But today is his last day of school. Pizza party, treats and a trip to the store are on the agenda-so Im pretty sure it will be a good day. One thing I have noticed at this school is that parties and field trips, just things that are not of the normal routine he has handled alot better here. Whereas at his other school he wasnt given as much direction and he quickly fell apart because of it. I think it has given him more confidence in himself to try new things that he would otherwise be too anxious abt.

Flamingo's last day was last Thursday. She has just been having a ball playing with Puppy and swinging to her little hearts content-LOLOLOL. Billy has been overjoyed to have her home all day. Each night he will ask me if she is going to school the next day and he lets out a joyful yell when I tell him "no-she will be home all day":)

I am excited to work more in my garden and just enjoy being outside more all day with the kids.
My tomatoe plants arent doing so well...but my lettuce and peas are doing good-not ready to eat yet, but in the near future :) Summer trip to Papas and Nanas, trips to Lagoon, pool, beach. FUN-FUN-FUN!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhh........:)







No comments: