Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Light At the End of the Tunnel

Well.....the doc called early this morning and Monkey Boy has Strep Throat :(
I guess they do a quick swab, but then culture it over night and see if it grows anything????...weird...anyway-hes got it.

So out into the blizzard dh goes to get meds for it this morning. Yes, its still snowing and yes......Im still hateing it..ugh........if its not snowing then the wind is blowing it into piles to shovel-nice-eh?

So-at least we know what it is.....He acts okay during the day, but its the nights that he coughs and coughs and gags and gags:(He sounds just misereable. But hopefully we will do the meds for 10 days and -poof- it'll be gone ;)*crossing fingers and toes*

Stinger is doing really well still in school-and get this-he told the doc his favorite subject was MATH! WOW! LOLOLOLOLOLOL unbelieveable!but oh so cool-eh?

Flamingo is having a bout of boy crazyness. Valentines Day ard the corner isnt helping things-LOLOLOL. She insists on talking abt this "handsome" boy 24/7-ist driving me crazy-LOLOL, and poor Daddy Bear I think has grown more grays Im afraid...LOLOLOLOL. We are in for a long road with this little lady if this is a forshadowing of whats to come.....help us all....LOLOLOL







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Monkey Boy! I hope he gets better real soon. :)

Awesome on the Math!! I'm so glad that he is doing better and liking the subject now, yippee!

I think my oldest is starting this again with liking girls. uh oh! It's so funny to see him blush when I ask him about a girl he is going on and on about. lol "I don't like her, yuck! Really! Really! Really!" Yes, the clue is how many times he says really, LOLOLOL

Hope the snow slows down so you can go out and shovel ;)

LYBB