Well we have somehow let a bug in.........
Its Monkeyboy. First he had a fever, went away and I gave a sigh of relief, but I sighed too soon-now its the coughing and coughing so hard last night and tonight that he is puking....:(
I was going to call teh doc today as I went yesterday and they said there was nothing they could really do...and gosh I HATE it when they say that * rolls eyes*....grrrrrrr....
Anyway he was MUCH better today-coughing but I thought it was slowly getting better, so I didnt call the doc then tonight in bed and up it comes up again-literaly......now hes out on the couch and fine...?????coughing very little. K.......I sooo dont get that! Guess we will just let him fall asleep and then take him to bed liek we did last night. He seams okay during the day, not eating too well, but eating a little and drinking okay. So whats the deal at bed time????
So I know If I call the doc tomorrow he'll be fine again during the day and then puke at night again.....???sheesh.....and isnt it always like that-BROTHER!
So we are right back to where we were yesterday I guess....but Im calling tom morning......
Stinger is sleeping ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!and ist only 10:30!!!WHOOT!
Our doc wants us to try a new sleep med and it looks like its doing the trick * knock on wood*(really really quietly)..........LOLOLOLOL we shall see what tomorrow brings.....
-oh and I take back that post and comment I made awhile ago abt liking shoveling snow....ugh..we got pounded the other day-so not fun, so not peaceful when you are freezing, yet sweating as you are hauling pounds of snow and more and more and more and thats not counting what the snow plow graciously decides to dump in front of your driveway....ugh! LOLOLOLOL-that I think tops my chart of PET PEEVES!!!!
wow-what a gripe this turned out to be ;)LOLOLOL I even managed to give myself a headache-whoot!
Tomorrow Tomorrow I love ya Tomorrow....youre only a dayyyyyyyy aaaaa wayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
No comments:
Post a Comment