Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Sunshine is Missing.......

Boy-is that the truth or what.
Sunshine is the nickname of Stinger. Sunshine has been HIS song that is sung by me to him when he is blue.

He's with Papa and Nana for a week-and BOY-its too quiet ard here. He's never been away this long and it just feels ............like my sunshine is gone.......:(

We got to see him last night though on our web-cam and that was SOOOOO NICE-you could see how much fun he was having on that face of his :) Which meant the world to Dh and I. We could actually see that face of his smile-which was priceless! It was a sight for sore eyes- beautiful!

Oh-how I miss him-but this is good for him to spend some one on one time with Papa and Nana. And I can tell he is just eating it right on up-LOLOLOL

They went B-day shopping-no problems :)Then they were going to go to McD's-one of his favorite places :) I hope it went well there too :)

He's been making really good choices and doing a real good job being so grown up Papa and Nana say:)So Im proud of him. Tackling something so hard(maybee harder for me I guess;)-LOLOLOL)and doing so well :)He's been adjusting to the changes-which Im sure has been hard-and hes handling everything just like the trooper I know him to be.

SUNSHINE-Im so proud of you-and I miss you and Love you so much. Way to Go! :) Im so glad you are having a good time! :)
XOXOXOXOX-MOM

Thanks Papa and Nana for inviting him over and for letting me check in-maybee a little too much-LOLOLOLOL {{HUGS}} I had no idea this would be so hard ON ME! LOLOLOLOL :)and here I was worried abt Stinger! Sheesh....LOLOLOL







No comments: