Well its come up again on a list I am apart of..."Its your kids fault" thing-the usual......and on a homeschool group too......sigh......
1. The poor professionals and administers who have to put up with some kids
2. Parents are the ones who are at fault as they dont back the school teachers
3. Parents arent involved enough
4. Everyone Ive been in contact with has been soooo nice....ugh....
One lady made a comment abt someone I had come into contact with at Mckinley. Saying this person was the reason she now homeschooled. I wrote in telling my experiances abt this person too and how we had been treated-very similar to the first lady-and now people are just getting all upset-LOLOLOLOL
Seams we had known two entirely different people-a special needs Principle and a typical child principle.
The thing that really got to me was "In all the years I had known them-never was I treated that way." Basically saying its the parents fault and we arent willing to "work" with the school" She even went on to say if she was principle the kids would get more than a yelling at....oh...made me soo upset.......
It ticked me off to say the least that someone who had absolutely NO idea what she was talking about was making something so concerning to me sound so trivial. Its like that lady at church with the comments abt kids just needing a good spanking.
Why is it that comments like that just REALLY upset me-it make me feel so hateful inside-and I dont have a hateful bone in my body-usually.....LOLOLOL It makes me not even want to be ard people-THOSE people especially.
Anyway-I wroet back after I had gottenall upset and now I can only imagine what the list will look like tomorrow. I Just cant seam to brush this stuff off like I can most things.....
Makes me TOTALLY understand why Stinger is SOOOOOOO apprehensive abt people in general. I tell ya I totally see things through his eyes lately.. and I get it......People can be so crule and its heartbreaking to know that Stinger has probably come across most of these people.... probably more than any one should......probably more than I will ever know. Why when he sees someoen-anyone-he automatically thinks they are looking at him weird, or are saying something mean about him. He just thinks everyone is the "bad guy" and everyone ha sit in for him....:(
Kids can be cruel too-I dont even want to talk abt the stories Flamingo comes home with and tells me.....:( But we grownups, we should be different-we should know better...and yet we dont....thats what is REALLY sad....
Its just one more reason in my mind for me to not push him out there-like everyone says I should.....
No comments:
Post a Comment