Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ahhh...... Lazy sleeping in Summer.....LOLOLOL

Yeah....back to reality......LOLOLOL;)Who are we kidding...LOLOLOL
Well at least I dont have to get Flamingo on the bus every morning for awhile-Thats a plus-eh? I LOVE having her home:) She's always asking me to carry her-LOLOLOLOL-just wants in every way to be close to me-LOOOOVE it!Im lovin being outside with all of the kiddoes and working in my garden :)

I had a WONDERFUL B-Day :)We celebrated on Sunday. The kids and Dh woke me up(after letting me sleep in) with a Happy Birthday song :)Then all the kids brought me their homemade cards they had made-VERY sweet! :)We had a really nice breakfast and then waited for Papa and Nana to show up.

It was so nice to see them. Its always nice to get hugs and kisses from Mom and Dad-Ill never get to old for those-ever! LOLOLOLOL

They got me a really nice dish set. They have an ivy pattern on them-really pretty- I love them. I washed them all and put them up in the cupboard so I can look at them(the cupboard with glass shelves). I was going to replace all my dishes with them-but I realized after I opened them up that they are really nice and I want to take good care of them-that wont happen if we use them every day. So we will have them for Sunday meals and company and Holidays I think. That way they will stay nice and it will be nice to have something special to eat on for special times-eh?

We had lasagna for dinner. I used your recipe C-with mushrooms etc-it was a great hit as always. :) YUMMY! Then we followed up with cupcakes with candles-Dh was too cute with this :)I wasnt expecting that. So I blew out my candles and made a wish-dont ask because I cant tell you....you know the deal! LOLOL:)

What can I wish for though really-I love my life! Its not perfect-Im not living on a farm...yet...LOLOL;)Still missing my horse...LOLOLOL, but its as near perfect as Id have it. Ive got 3 beautiful kids whom I ADORE, a Dh who supports me and is there for our family in every way and who works so hard so I can stay home with the kiddoes. Relatives, family and friends who are so caring and thoughtful and are always there to listen to me whine, cry, or laugh. Ive got beautiful mornings where I can open the windows and listen to all of our birds singing me good morning. The air is crisp and clean. At night I have beautiful stars to stare in awe at. I AM soooo blessed.
Frequently I go out at night and just look up at the stars. They are so beautiful-it reminds me of camping with my Mom and Dad and Grandparents when I was little-how lucky I am to have that every night here. I am so greatful for all my blessings. Late at night when things are quite its pretty overwhelming when you look up at the night sky and realize how really vast it all is and how small you really are in the scheme of things. But it also humbles me to know what a Wonderful Father I have up there-who has stood by my side through all these years. Molding me and creating me to be the mom, the wife, the teacher I am today. Who would have thought it-eh?
Beautiful, Peaceful, Wonderful. Yep-Perfect enough for me.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone enjoys your cooking. :D

The first few weeks of summer vacation are always hectic here, because I have to get everything in order (Spring cleaning, baby!) then it will be all fun. Yea!

LYBB