Thursday, September 18, 2008



THEME:

Since I’ve been making you work really hard on the previous Memoir themes I decided to take a little break, and do something fun! This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things - er - sites. I know the list of favourite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list for you to do regarding your favourite homeschool things. Just copy this list and add your favourites underneath the appropriate category. BUT by all means you’re welcome to add your other favourite things on the post as well!

  • Magazines/Carnivals - in print or online
any parenting special needs mag
  • Freebie sites - any sites that offer freebies or often have giveaways
Teacher resource sights- my new favorites are learningtreasures.com and timesaversforteachers.com,Free Homeschooling Resources TheHomeSchoolMom.com,Homeschool Freebie of the Day
  • Homeschool news/informative
HSLDA websight
  • Forums/book clubs
IEP forum, HomeschoolingAspies forum, Keepers at Home,AmblesideOnline

  • Inspirational/encouraging/motivational -
TO TRAIN UP A CHILD, What God Provides,
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
  • Youth/kid - sites geared towards youth/kids or owned by the
  • Organizing/crafts - sites that you look to for organizing tips or crafts

  • Homemaking/Homesteading

  • Bible-focused - sites mainly about God’s Word

  • Homeschool Method - sites that offer a lot of info on a certain method
An Old-Fashioned Education ,Contenders for the Faith & Keepers at Home,

  • Family blog - sites that give you a glimpse into another family’s life, run by a family
Lisa's Ramblings ,MOM - Not Otherwise Specified,Fiddle-dee-dee





No comments: