God is my Captain, Dh is 1st Mate, my children are my stewardship, and my salary comes in hugs and kisses!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Who's Fault Is This Anyway???....LOLOLOL
Okay-Ive been trying to digest all of this and I just cant get over that there WERE signs of this crash coming-as early as 2004!!!!!!
The Democrats are blaming the Republicans etc......I wasnt quiet sure until I watched this video-which clearly states otherwise.....
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/29/video-democrats-insist-nothing-wrong-at-fannie-mae-freddie-mac-in-2004/
Okay-so now that we have that settled-LOLOLOL
I was listening to Glenn Beck today and he was talking abt inflation and how people need to be looking for sales and buying shoes for their kids NOW etc for in the future. I couldnt believe it-if this is really going to happen-its scary-eh?
Either way if the $700 billion deal passes or it doesnt-I see it being bad. If it passes these companies will have still no regulation and will continue to do what they have been doing...if it doesnt pass we the people will still pay as it WILL trickle down to us sooner or later.....
Guess we are darned if we do darned if we dont......Makes me ill how our country though is so divided even during an economic crises. Sheesh......still name calling trying to out the other party. The whole thing just makes me sick....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment