Friday, July 16, 2010

Lagoon-Fun!!!

Well I am way behind on this thing....Ive been up to my knees in you know what...since Momma has decided shes abt done nursing and is not cleaning up anymore...yeah...LOLOL
We loaded the troops and headed to lagoon on Tuesday. We had SOOO much fun. Box Elder Homeschool had reserved a pavilion for us and we brought a bunch of snacks and lunch-which saved us tunz of $$:)

All the kids could ride everything-so we tried out most stuff, unless it looked crazy scary for Dh and I, we went on it...:) Soo fun...Flamingo and Monkey Boy were just thrilled. Stinger wasnt so thrilled with the dips on the coasters...LOLOL, but at the end of the day he opened his eyes on the last coaster and was disappointed he hadnt done it all along...LOLOL-He was too funny. Monkey Boys and dh fav ride was the caulosel-the coaster with the loops. Flamingos favorite and mine was the Spider-really cool the coaster seats spun ard:)Stingers favorite was the air planes you got to fly in and steer:)

The pirate ship abt made Monkey Boy sick....but that was the only ride he didnt like...LOLOL-I remember as a child crying and crying on that ride-and no tears on Tuesday from anyone. We've got some brave kiddoes-eh? LOLOLOL

It was a perfect weather day-really warm, but sprinkled a little-which felt really nice:)

We statyed for abt 8 hours-and left with three bags of cotton candy for the kids. Dh and I were totally pooped that night. LOLOLOL-kids passed out on the ride home eating their cotton candy...LOLOL:)But we totally got our moneys worth this time and really enjoyed the day:)

We got wet on some rides-which was totally fun, scared on others-which was again totally fun:) Great Day-Great Time!!

Wed we had a Girl Scout party at the Brigham Pool-it was neat-we usually go every Wed, but this party was at night 8:30-10:00-so it was different for the kids and fun-I didnt especially like it at night as I couldnt see the kids as clear-and snorkel boy( Stinger) was under the water all night and freaking me out-LOLOL. Dh was a snorkel boy too-soo funny-eh? Ive seen pictures of him as a kid with his snorkel and when I see Stinger with his I totally grin inside:)

Plans left for this Summer are-Tremonton Days with fireworks, Fair, Parade, Reunion, Monkey Boy visit with Papa and Nana, and chicken picnic, Truck pull thingee, and I think thats it...LOLOLOL-today we are all just taking it easy-those are fun nice days too;)LOLOLOL yigh...:)


No comments: