Friday, July 16, 2010

Pups-5 weeks

Well things are crazy here with cleaning and feeding, then cleaning and feeding agn...LOLOL-just as soon as Im done feeding-then theres a mess...running ard filling up water, cleaning spilled water, etc...yigh....what a job....LOLOLOL

But they are getting too cute-pouncing ard, howling, all are peeing and pooping on paper now...I just have to keep on top of it so it doesnt get stepped on etc...and bedding kept clean....they are still in whelping box for most of the day still...

I think Ive got a fairly stable routine with them now-I give them a little snack then take them outside for a long play at night-which helps them to sleep a bit later in the morning..theres nothing like waking up to howling hungry pups at 5 in the morning..-ask me how I know this...LOLOL

I soak their food at night-then ration it out the next morning into 3-4 meals add some rice cereal-not so soupy now, but still pretty soft, etc....then its the feeding, laundry every day, changing papers, disinfecting floor, wiping down floor,changing bedding, cleaning up water(6-8 times a day) outside to play and bed all over again...LOLOL-yeah-I dont know how Im going to handle potty training until they leave in a couple weeks...LOLOL its going to be difficult taking them all out after every meal...LOLOL-dont you think....luckily Ive got three wonderful kids wanting to help with every single step in all of this....Im blessed:)and very thankful.....LOLOL:)

Pics coming soon:)



No comments: