Hope Everyone had a Happy 4th!!!!!!
We had a nice steak cookout of the 4th, with go cart riding-which the kids sooo loved. I went on too with Stinger-thought I was abt to die the whole time...LOLOL
On the 5th we had play dates,slip&slide fun, and then went to Brigham for the annual fire works show. We sat right under them this time-soooo cool!!! Except for the time I thought a great big bug landed in my lap-come to find out it was a piece of the firework material...LOLOL-scared me half to death...The kids thought it was great fun and that I was the lucky one-LOLOL-too funny!!
So that was interesting-but way better seats this year...:)Dh said you needed a gas mask-as all the smoke...LOLOL, but he enjoyed it too-watching as some got reallly close to the ground where people were-youd hear a scream and it was too funny-as they always go out before they hit the ground-but you think its not-ya know...LOLOL
We have decided not to go camping this year...:( We should be leaving this Friday. Bummer-but Puddin isnt staying in her box long enough-so she still needs to be watched to make sure all the pups are draining her milk-or she could get mastitus, yeah Ive seen the pics-way bad thing...ick....so I have to keep an eye on her-as she wants to be with us instead of taking care of the pups like she should be doing...sigh....
Anyway-so we have decided we will take day trips instead. I found a campground that is local and we might be going there...not sure yet....but next Tues we will be going to Lagoon-getting some good ticket prices with our homeschool group. Still way expensive, but we promised the kids so....
Our ticket prices are $28-reg $42-crazy-eh? Lagoon is NOTHING compared to 6 Flags-and I dont even remember 6Flags being that bad....but o well.....Im excited-we havent been in 2 years and all teh kids are tall enough to ride everything-Monkey Boy is THRILLED...Hes our thrill seeker-and I see trouble;)LOLOL in him coming down the road....
Pup update:
I have removed the sectional from the whelping box-made a designated spot for sleeping and potty now. Some are keeping this in mind, others are not...LOLOL-but they are getting better and better...tom I will be starting food for them. One each little marble size raw meatballs Am/Pm. Then end of week switching to rice cereal with mashed meatballs, then watered soggy kibble...etc...slowly cutting down with Puddins food too...ist a tricky process as you dont want to wean to quick as thsi could be bad for Puddin and her body....so taking it slow.
She is still cleaning them up really good-taking care of all poops etc, even licking the newspaper that is soaked with pee...LOLOL.....keeping thinsg really clean-so in that regard she is doing really well. But she is ready to jump out of the box after she has cleaned, and doesnt let the pups nurse for very long-so Ive been gating her in until the pups fall off from being full....She will walk ard in the box and they will just keep sucking and popping off her...LOLOL-its funny, but this is normal as Momma dogs know this is the only way the pups can nurse now as they are getting too big for lay down nursing...Amazing how God has given them this incredible instinct to just KNOW what to do...it still amazes me how he equipped them so naturally....its beautiful to watch-I could sit there and watch them for hours...They are playing more and more, barking, growling, pulling on ears, -its too cute!!
Every day Im grwoing more and more in love-especially with our big boy(brown-blue colar)He loves to be picked up and loved on....beautiful blue eyes. Little yellow(1st born and littlest)is just as spunky now as Tubby(green colar)-barking and making the most noise...and scampering ard....she likes people and especially the camera...LOLOL
Heres some pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment