Well Papa and Nana have been saying how they dont know whats going on as I havent been writing much....so heres a little catchup....
Its not that alot hasnt been going on-I just dont get on the computer as much-especially since the kiddoes stay up quiet late now for Summer...
First off-there is a big emptiness right now in the house...:(Monkey Boy is spending abt a week at Papa and Nanas. Boy-do I miss that little guy:( Whahhhh!
Man-I REALLY miss his smile-when Im down it can cheer me up so quick and his hugs and kisses can stop your heart. So Dh and I are missing him terrible. Dh doesnt even like to talk abt it-Hes missing climbs up on his knee and hugs. We love you Billy and hope you are having a great time:) We talked with him tday before dh had to go to work and Monkey is just lovin it there-LOLOL, getting spoiled rotten Im sure. But he is behaving himself and is making them proud-Way to Go Billy!!!
I have gotten most of the school supplies-except for clothes. I think all the kids are getting really excited-Stinger was too-he liked looking at all the new school things. So that was nice to hear him say he is excited:) WHOOT!!
I went through all the school stuff and things from K12 to send back-kinda getting sad as I was going through everything as I wont be doing any of it anymore...:( But it will be good for Stinger-Ive just got to keep telling myself that...sigh...Ive also been getting tunz of job applications and filling them out-Ill go and hand some in tomorrow....which is really weird. Its been soooo long since Ive filled out an application-good thing dh and I both wrote up references along time ago-as I cant remember anything that far back-ha!LOLOLOL So thats what Ive been doing..
as well as looking after the pups-which is getting to be a real chore-LOLOL-just like a child who is starting to walk-gotta always keep your eyes on them-always getting onto things and running ard the house...LOLOL I do have soem help though-Puddin is doing a really good job of disciplining them-LOLOL, shes constantly getting onto cookie(the white patch one)Cookie has a real hard time submitting to her and she growled at Puddin tnight-and boy-did Puddin let her have it-LOLOL Shes very stubborn, never listens and always is testing Momma and me...sigh..yigh...shes a handful...LOLOL-a high needs Cookie-LOLOLOL But they make me laugh and give some sweet kisses-so its all good:)
Our kitties are growing up-Best cats we have ever had-and Dh even likes them-which is unbelieveable..LOLOL B-who is outside plays and pounces on the puppies-I think he thinks he is one....LOLOL, and Honey-who is inside is constantly stealing the dogs balls-so they are fun to have around still..LOLOL
Flamingo is getting VERY excited for school to start-she is sure growing up-and Im not liking it...LOLOLOL, shes started the primping thing and making sure she looks just right and accessorizing...LOLOL, its hilarious watching her....makes me laugh inside....so cute!But shes been loving on her kitties and playing with the neighboor kids...
Stinger is busy playing outside most days but plays with the other kids too alot more than he used to- hes been fascinated with magnifying glasses lately-trying to melt things...yigh....when its too quiet with him I know hes up to no good-either messing with something he shouldnt be or teasing the kitties...LOLOLOL Hes been doing AWESOME in social group-and has actually been having fun-WHOOT!!!Hes also got a snorkel and when we go swimming I see him hardly ever-he loves it!
Reunion was on Sat-it was sooo nice seeing everyone!!!Had some great food and had alot of fun with family-I LOVE reunions!!!!
School is coming up closer and closer-cant believe how this Summer has flown by....we all have really enjoyed taking it easy though:)and sleeping in-as much as the pups will let me that is....yigh...LOLOL
No comments:
Post a Comment