I first noticed this with the new shoes we have bought her. I noticed taht she was standing kinda inward-her foot turned into the side. I thought it was just a stance or something...then the other day I noticed her shoes and my goodness..They are worn out-but just on that one inside foot part. If you look at the pictures you can see one side is completely worn out and its actually been dragging on the ground wearing out. So I told her to take off her shoes and walk and sure enough-her feet turn way in when she is walking-like rolled to the inside-you know what Im talking about? Its kinda hard to explain-hence the pics I took...but this is what I showed the Dr when we went in on Friday. I actually took her shoes in to show him-LOLOLOL.
Anyway-one look at her shoes and I felt a Dr visit was in order.
The Dr said that yep-they are rolled in, but when she took off Flamingos shoes and moved her feet ard moved she felt it wasnt bone we were dealing with-more like some muscle or something and its just how she has been walking, probably for a long time. She said the bone is in the right place as it could be moved to the right place etc...
But since we are really noticing it now that we nee dto have a good look at them and see what is going on, as feet are so important basically we know that right-holding up your body etc, and the more she grows teh more of a problem thsi will be fro her.
So we got a bunch of Xrays done and we waited all weekend to find out what the radiologists prognosis was and what he recommended etc...We got a call today and the radiologist said that the bones were fine, but there is alot of swelling and rolling going on...so he is recommending she go to a pediodiatrist. So we have that scheduled for Nov 2nd. So we will just have to see what he has to say abt all of this....
Interesting...no? BAM-this just shot out of nowhere-eh? Crazy.....Flamingo is concerned she will have to wear a brace or something and then she wont be able to do her sports or clogging or wear shoes. We have told her not to worry and that we dont know what he is going to say so not to worry abt it right now...I think she is just glad she will be ok for her B-day coming up-LOLOLOL.
But anyway-thats what is going on here-that and Monkey Boy stayed home sick tday. Hes been coughing-got it from Stinger who might be staying home tomorrow and now Flamingos throat is hurting..yigh...so goes the sick family circle.....ugh:(
Its been quiet a night tnight. Stinger is upset as he might be missing school, plus he has been doing something I thought he had under control-but apparently not....so he was all upset abt it tnight, so we are scheduling again, me having to remind him what comes naturally for so many of us..but not him.....So we dealt with that for abt an hr.....guess we will start the powder again..sigh.....
I cant really get into it-as I think its personal for him, but I can put into words my feelings on that one-upset, worried, confused, frustrated, sad....just to name a few........I just dont know what to do here.....:( where the heck is the handbook on this one???!!!!
K-Tammy lighten up....quite mopping...just deal and go on......
On a positive note-he is going over to a friends house to play on Friday!! WHOOt!!!!!! It is a boy from hsi school-and they are "buddies" Stinger says-as that word is used for "more than friends- right mom?" Hes way excited! So thats awesome for him-Im soo happy for him:)
Heres some pics of him in his new flag football shirt he got. He also got some pics-so grandparents-let me know if you want any:)
Man-Im soo ready to watch Parenthood tnight-I soo need that weekly boost:)
2 comments:
Hi Tam Tam,
I got to catch up on your site tonight and read your news and what not. It is great of you to keep us posted on things. The pics and great and of course we do want them! Flamingo's feet are a bit worrying, but it doesn't sound serious; I'm sure she will be OK. Sorry about the job, a better one will come along. I love the new Halloween video- great stuff lol.
Love you so so much.
Dad
Thks Dad-Ill keep you posted abt Flmaingo-and Ill be sure to get you a pictures of B:) Luv ya!! Both Monkey and Flam have school pics coming too:)Ill let you know when we get them:)
Post a Comment