Tuesday, July 18, 2006

SOOOOOoooooooooooHOT!!

OH BOY! We are dying here.........I dont even like going outside these days. And you know its hot when ALLL your kids want to come in after abt 5 min of playing out in it!!! LOLOLOL:) SO we have been trying to figure out some fun things to do out of this scorching weather we are having......
Stinger for the past couple of days has been making bee-hives all over the place. He LOOOOOOVES bees-any kind-bummble bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets they are all the same to him-and oh so neat!! You ask him abt them and he just wont stop talking about what each worker does, what each job description is. Just now he came down to share a cookie with me and I had to eat it like a bee....LOLOL-making sure to say oh yum when I tasted the sugar frosting-as that is the "bees favorite". ;) After lunch he was acting all weird with his feet and I asked him what he was doing and he said that this is what the bees do after they taste something yummy-putting it on their legs etc. Luckily he hasnt taken it as far as actually rubbing real food on-LOLOLOL. Its just pretend for right now*knock on wood*But he showed me each step and was thoroughly pleased with himself. :) So anyway...he is keeping himself busy inside acting like a bee. He's gotten stung more times than I can count and it doesnt even phase him-so he just goes abt looking and exploring, trying to catch or take down a little hive he has found-and trying to sneak it inside. YUCK!!!!! LOLOLOL But thats my Stinger.......utterly focused when he wants to be......
Pink Flamingos got karate tonight so the boys and I will be going to the park, and dropping Flamingo off at her class. Its so hot outside-we better remember to take our water jugs :)Stinger already told me he wants to come home instead-he wants to play in his hive;) LOLOLOL So Im not sure what we will be doing yet. Flamingo has been thoroughly enjoying her karate classes. She just loves being with the other kids-I dont know if its the class so much as seeing her friend there;) The teacher says that she is doing really well-its just a matter of remembering all the steps in a movement that is hard. But she said Flamingo is cordinated -which I didnt think she was-as in Gymnastics she has had trouble with some things. She wont show us anything-I guess she still needs help with all the steps involved etc-but it is hard as I cant stay in the class and watch her:(
It just cant be done with the boys-yes I have tried it once or twice;) LOLOL Not a good deal......not gunna happen;)
Little Monkey has been extremely moody lately-EVERYTHING sends him running away and having a meltdown. Some days aren't as bad, but is a pretty usual thing lately.....But then he can be soooo happy......Ive been trying to really talk with him and give him extra amts of my time etc to see if this is what is causing his moodiness....I dont know.......his cheeks are always red lately-so maybee he is just hot???Or maybee its the bumping into walls that is agrivating him. He actually told me last night that he needed glasses and that his eyes werent good...????LOLOLOL So I guess ill be making an appointment to get that looked at........He is a REALLY bright little guy-his thought process simply amazes me sometimes....
Well thats abt it here...just lazy daisy days of summer.......with the air on 24/7!!!!! AGH!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a hot one here the past week also. Today was the first nice day, and it rained most of it! lol

Stay cool!

MommyTof3 said...

I'm tryin, but ugh......its so draining to be out in it too-kwim?
So-hows your blog comin-huh-huh? LOLOL;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what you mean! It's finally cooled off here.

Should be up and running sometime soon!