Well today was the long awaited day-"dum de dum dum duuuuuuuuuum......."LOLOLOL Oh Im sooo dramatic-eh? LOLOLOL-But honestly I just dont know where to begin!!!!
I got the kids ready for school-of course took pictures-Ive got a Kinder here-;)LOLOLOL. They both looked sooo darn cute.
We get to school and Stinger just had this look of judge dread on his face-Flamingo was just oblivios except for the fact she was going to school and just KNEW it was a GOOD thing!LOLOLOL;)
Stinger spots a little guy who he used to really like on his bus last year. And it was just "see ya MOM" LOLOLOL;) J/K-but pretty much. I had NO idea how good of friends they were. I heard a little abt him from Stinger last year-but he was in K last year so only went half day. Now he's in 1st and is there all day. So of course we all got our breakfast and sat down-Stinger next to him. This kid was just overjoyed to see Stinger-put his arm ard him and said "hi ya Stinger!!" It was too cute.They were just sooo cute there togther. He said to Stinger "Youre my bestest buddy Stinger". We're friends forever." I heard that and I abt cried.:)Stinger was just beaming. They are just the bestest buds I guess:)I think this kid is delayed in something too-but Stinger and him fit together perfect. Neither one noticing their differences:)What friendship couldnt be more perfect-eh? Stinger is kinda the quiet type, and this little guy is just all over-LOLOLOL. But that right there-watching them sure warmed my heart. So Stingers got a friend!!!!!!!!!He kept talking about another kid that used to be mean to Stinger and said that he'd tell him when he saw him;) LOLOLOL What a pall-eh? I heard today too that they were ALWAYS asking for each other at recess etc-and were never far apart-LOLOL:)Im sooo happy for Stinger :) :) :)
So I think that abt made Stingers day-seeing that this friend was there too:)
Flamingo was just too thrilled with the little pancakes to dip in syrup-LOLOLOL, got it alllllllll over her shirt-LOLOL. The bell rang and we went over to the Kindergarden line to wait for her teacher. There she saw her best friend from gymnastics-so from there on out it was "see ya MOM" as well-LOLOLOL. I swear-my kids were close to killin me-LOLOLOL. But as they walked away with the teacher the two of them were holding hands and Flamingo let out a "Bye Mom"-in the wrong direction that I was. I told her "Hey-Im over here Pink!!!"LOLOL;) She laughed and blew a kiss goodbye-and then they were gone-LOLOLOL.
:( :( :( :( :( :( LOLOLOLOLOL. Oh thank goodness Ive only got one more of these to do(little mONKEY)-but heck-like it ever gets any easier as they get older-eh? LOLOL
But I think Ive decided to have them both ride the bus tomorrow-okay Im still going to go inside with them for breakfast-but they'll be riding the bus home-LOLOL Hey-Im doing good-compared to a weeks worth of following the bus last year-but hey I might do that agn too-LOLOL. UGh-its soooo hard letting go.........I dont even want to go there thinking about next year.....sigh......
sTINGER went straight into his class-totally solumn look on his face and did exactly what he was supposed to do-NO CLINGING!!!!!!!WAHOOOOOOO!Waved goodbye abt three times, then went full force into consentrating on what the teacher had assigned them to do. WHAT A TROOPER-I was sooooooo happy!! :) :) :)
He came home saying school was "good"Im still not exactly sure what the "good"-meter reads exactly- LOLOLOL-But got all smiles on his tracker from the teacher. She told me when I picked him up that it was a wonderful day :) :)
The schedule is wacky right now-so no visual schedule for class(sTINGER told me that they do have somewhat of a schedule on the board-but he cant understand all the words-hence the need for his own visual one, and transition planning, etc-but he still did wonderful! YEAH!He said he really likes the teacher and she explains things to him when he gets stuck-:)and he likes her rules too-WOW-I know;) LOLOLOL.
He actually had his turn too talking about his new puppy-he had told me before school started that he WAS NOT doing this(the teacher wrote a letter asking every child to share something about them or something neat abt the summer, etc.-and I had told the teacher he was nervous and wasnt wanting to do this, so shE said shE would help him etc-this was when we had our meeting.-but nooo-he did it today!WHOOT!She must make him feel really comforteable-SUCH an awesome thing, and really a feat to master-eh?!!!
FLAMINGO wanted to show me everything in her backpack right there in the school hallway-she was so proud of her stuff that she brought home-and even got a sucker from the teacher :) LOLOL So "She's a good one Mom-See???!!!" LOLOLOLOL
So it was a GOOD day. :)
I left the pictures of the kids and the one of Flamingo on the counter in the kitchen-Dh said when I got home, that he had woken up and seen the pictures and had abt cried....See-so Im not the only looney one;) LOLOLOL
So our future looks bright-eh? There couldnt have been a prouder Momma Bear than me today :)
Little Monkey-REALLY liked having breakfast with just Momma Bear and Father Bear this morning. He kept telling us that he was such a Big Boy staying home without his "friends"-what he calls Flamingo and Stinger :)
Good-Good Day :)
3 comments:
I am so glad to hear that this year is starting out so well! Awesome, awesome news! Hooray!! :)
I still don't know what I'm doing about the bus situation. They have the public school and private school kids taking the same bus, then the private school kids transfer to another bus and go on to their respective schools. I probably will take him the whole way for at least a week, then start taking him to the transfer point (I have to warm the vehicle up anyway, right? ;))
Anyway, It's wonderful news that everything is looking up. I'm so glad for you and the kiddos!
Hi Tam Tam,
Mom and I read the blog tonight to see how everything went. We were so happy! Remember we want to see the pictures too.
We love you bunches.
Dad and Mom
Hey girl, I "tagged" you, details on my blog :)
Post a Comment