Well I just realized tonight that I havent been keeping up with how the youngins' are doing at school. So I think an update is in order-especially since things are going sooo well :)
Flamingo is doing really well and is coming home with all smiles and even some extra good notes and comments on her notes home. She has her 1st field trip coming up on Wednesday. They are visiting a hospital, a pumpkin patch, a park to eat lunch and a little zoo habitat deal where they can learn abt the animals. How fun -eh? !!!! I think Im more excited than she is-is this normal???LOLOLOL. Thsi week was drug awareness at school so they can come to school dressed in different things. Today was "boot" day, tomorrow is "wacky hair" day. Dont ask me what these thinsg have to do with drug awareness-LOLOLOL-I havent the faintiest idea!!LOLOL, but its been fun-okay agn-maybee more so for me;)
"Tomorrow", Flamingo explains, "is a day I can wear my hair Pink Mom" LOLOL-so we colored it tonight just little streaks here and there and on the ends. Oh was my little princess in heaven!!!!LOLOLOL I think I caught her looking at herself in the mirror at least 3 dozen times tonight-LOLOLOL-SOOOO funny!But we will be doing her hair"wacky" and it should be interesting.......;)
Stinger-everything has been way too quite ard here lately.........I dont quiet know what to do with myself lately...-note to self-(have been wayyyyy to much overly involved)LOLOLOL;)Im just soo used to looking up things on the computer-finding out what has been exactly going on, what I dont like, how I can change it, things that I need to support my case,obsticles to overcome, laws to study and research, etc.
He is doing VERY well-is a "joy" -from teachers notes. Ist been just very unsettling to say the least;)LOLOLOL. I keep thinking, "okay this is good...but..."and I just have to stop myself and ENJOY.....LOLOLOL. But its has been a pleasant change ard here. Me not being stressed so much, dh not being stressed so much, Stinger not being stressed so much.
He's come home from school with 100 on many math worksheets lately, and I notice that they have scribbles all over them. I ask him abt them and he tells me that he was just getting frustrated, and I say "But Stinger you got them all right-Way to go!!!!!" and he says "oh, I didnt even notice... and then smiles" How interesting-eh? I dont understand that at all....? I no longer hear "Im stupid Mom", or "The other kids can do this Mom" His confidence has shot way up :) Im so happy abt that!!!I think I can do this "Eeerie Silence" thing-I quite like it just fine :)
1 comment:
Yeah Stinger!
Post a Comment