Well as every child is aware and every adult I imagine too-LOLOL;) Its that time of year agn: First its the spooky Halloween arrival- carving the pumpkins watching and talking about trick or treating, Second the stuffing your turkey belly-fun family gatherings were everyone eats and eats and eats, and last MY FAVORITE-Tis the Season to be Jolly-Christmas :)
This weekend we went all went out looking for costumes. Flamingo of course chose a tinker-belle outfit-AGAIN! LOLOLOLOL, ist different from lastyear, but basically the same. I did get her some body glitter and pink spray to have her hair her fav color-she was just excstatic abt this.....Stinger......well he took FOREVER trying to find his bee costume-and you know it just wasnt there -of course :( No pilice men either :( He walked ard fro a good half hour refusing to accept this fact......BUt I HAVE figured him out a little-its all in the accessories-LOLOL. We finally agreed to a soldiers outfit-green-loaded with a phone, hat, grenade, canteen, knife - the works-and he was satisfied. Monkey boy just wanted everything, and then changed his mind and wanted to be a soldier too, like his brother. So he is a soldier as well-but its a light blue ish. Which reminds me that I need to go and get some face paint that I forgot.......
They are all excited and we had a fun time picking them out-now the really fun part-waiting! LOLOLOL
Everyday I hear and am asked "how many days Mom???!!!!"And every day I realise just how much fun these times really are and how I will surely miss them.....
No comments:
Post a Comment